These Mississauga retailers are open (or opening) for in-store shopping
While many stores and businesses were forced to close their doors amid the COVID-19 pandemic, some stores with street front access have been given the all-clear to begin opening for in-store shopping (with physical distancing measures in place, of course).
While not all stores that are legally permitted to reopen will choose to do so at this time (the province has urged retailers to take their time to ensure they can reopen safely), some have opened or are planning to reopen in the coming days and weeks.
At this point, stores in malls and indoor shopping centres are not yet permitted to reopen.
Dine-in service at in-store restaurants is also prohibited for the time being.
Now, without further adieu, here's a look at some retailers that have opened or will be opening soon in Mississauga:
- Bed, Bath and Beyond (opening May 29) - 2975 Argentia Rd.
- Crafted Decor (opening in June) - 232 Queen St S
- Creekbank Furniture Liquidation Centre - 5135 Creekbank Rd.
- Eyewear By Olga - 1 Hurontario St., Unit 5
- GG Gaming Cafe - 5955 Latimer Dr., Unit 1B
- Happy Birthday Cakes - 2180 Credit Valley Road
- Home Sense - Multiple locations opening May 17
- Impressionable Gifts & Decor - 74 Lakeshore Rd. E.
- Indigo - 3050 Vega Blvd.
- Little Rose Cookie Co. - 13 Main St
- Pazan Gallery - 6A Brant Ave.
- Quaint & Paint Port Credit - 272 Lakeshore Rd. E.
- Skintricate (retail and consultations) - 151 Queen St. S.
- Swirls - 17 Queen St. N., Unit 2A
- Urban Barn (reopening May 28) - 3105 Argentia Rd., Unit 105
- Waxoxo Sugaring/Waxbar (retail) - 154 Queen St. S.
- Winners - Multiple locations opening May 27
- Zest Port Credit - 113 Lakeshore Rd. E.
- Gucci Boutique at Holt Renfrew
- Harry Rosen
- Holt Renfrew
- Hudson's Bay
- Sport Chek
- Tiffany & Co. at Holt Renfrew
Erin Mills Town Centre
Dixie Outlet Mall
Heartland Town Centre
- Addition Elle (opening May 28)
- Adidas (opening May 29)
- Ashley HomeStore
- Banana Republic
- Bath Depot
- Canadian Appliance Source
- Canadian Tire
- Chatters Salon (no salon services, only products)
- Cozy Living
- Dynamite/ Garage
- Factory Tile Depot (appointments only)
- George Richards Big and Tall
- Golf Town
- Harry Rosen Outlet
- Herc's Nutrition
- Kitchen Stuff Plus
- La Vie En Rose
- Mark’s Work Wearhouse
- Melanie Lyne
- Nutrition House
- Penningtons (opening May 28)
- Reitmans (opening May 28)
- Ren’s Pets
- RW&CO (opening May 28)
- Skechers (adults will be required to wear a face-covering)
- Sport Chek
- Suzy Shier
- Suzy Shier
- Tail Blazers
- The Brick
- The Gap
- The Shoe Company
- Tommy Hilfiger (opening May 27)
- Tommy Hilfiger Kids (opening May 27)
- Trade Secrets (no salon services)
- Visions Electronics
- Winners, Marshalls, Homesense (opening May 27)
- Work Authority
If you're not on this list and would like to be added, please email us at info [at] insauga [dot] com with the subject line "retail opening."
- Beloved Beauty Store Opening Soon in Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
- Brand New Store Opening in Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- Winners opening brand new store in Mississauga
- New Mega Pet Store Opening in Mississauga
- Three New Restaurants are Opening in Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Canada Post truck rollover leads to major delays on 401 in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Aftermath of double fatal collision in Mississauga
- Brief foot pursuit leads to arrest of Mississauga man after a pair of pharmacy robberies
- Canada's top doc warns that full vaccination does not equal full protection from COVID-19
- $100,000 prize for Brampton winner of Big Brother Canada