These Mississauga Beer Store locations will be open this coming Civic Holiday Monday
If you're planning to grab some beer this Civic holiday Monday, you're in luck!
The Beer Store recently announced that 206 locations—including eight in Mississauga—will be open this Civic Holiday Monday (Aug. 3, 2020).
According to the Beer Store, the select locations will be open on Monday from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The following stores will be open on Aug. 3:
- 65 Queen St. N.
- 6780 Town Centre Circle
- 3535 Etude Dr.
- 2925 Eglinton Ave. W.
- 5800 McLaughlin Rd.
- 3154 Hurontario St.
- 1550 Dundas St. E.
- 420 Lakeshore Rd. E.
So if you want to grab some beer this coming Monday, you can.
- Beer Store and LCBO Release Civic Holiday Monday Hours in Mississauga
- These Mississauga Beer Store Locations Will be Open on Boxing Day
- Several Beer Store locations will be open on Boxing Day in Mississauga
- One Mississauga Beer Store Location Will Be Open on Labour Day
- The Beer Store expanding hours in certain locations
- Nurse who worked at Trillium Health Partners in Mississauga dies of COVID-19
- Over 5,000 homes and businesses without power in Mississauga
- Child in life-threatening condition after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga: Police
- She picked up a ticket on a whim and won a big lotto prize in Mississauga
- Americans told to avoid Canada and flying into Mississasuga's Pearson Airport over COVID concerns