These Mississauga Beer Store locations will be open this coming Civic Holiday Monday
If you're planning to grab some beer this Civic holiday Monday, you're in luck!
The Beer Store recently announced that 206 locations—including eight in Mississauga—will be open this Civic Holiday Monday (Aug. 3, 2020).
According to the Beer Store, the select locations will be open on Monday from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The following stores will be open on Aug. 3:
- 65 Queen St. N.
- 6780 Town Centre Circle
- 3535 Etude Dr.
- 2925 Eglinton Ave. W.
- 5800 McLaughlin Rd.
- 3154 Hurontario St.
- 1550 Dundas St. E.
- 420 Lakeshore Rd. E.
So if you want to grab some beer this coming Monday, you can.
- Beer Store and LCBO Release Civic Holiday Monday Hours in Mississauga
- These Mississauga Beer Store Locations Will be Open on Boxing Day
- Several Beer Store locations will be open on Boxing Day in Mississauga
- One Mississauga Beer Store Location Will Be Open on Labour Day
- One Beer Store location will remain open in Mississauga on Thanksgiving
- Region providing money to residents who want to build basement apartments in Mississauga
- HOTW: Inside a $2.3 mil luxury penthouse in Mississauga's Marilyn Monroe condo
- Public Health says Mississauga and Brampton officially experiencing second wave of COVID-19 as new cases surpass 200 for second day in a row
- Ontario player wins Saturday’s $14.2 million Lotto 649 jackpot
- Mississauga teacher enjoying big lotto win