These Mississauga Beer Store Locations Will be Open on Boxing Day
We know you'll probably want to grab some clothing and electronics on Boxing Day, but what about some ice cold beer?
It's hard to argue that this hasn't been the Year of the Beer (at least in Ontario). First, it was Buck a Beer (which seems to have less participants, now that the hype has died down), then it was extended LCBO and Beer Store hours. After that, we learned that the PC government might do its best to get liquor into corner stores.
Now, it looks like beer aficionados will be able to shop for their favourite brews on Boxing Day.
On Dec. 18, the Beer Store announced that it will be open for business at 100 stores across Ontario on Dec. 26 from 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
“We’ve all had that worrying experience this time of year when, after we have stocked up for the Holidays, that with family and friends visiting, we might run out. Now, if that happens, our customers across Ontario can come see us on Boxing Day and re-stock the fridge,” said Beer Store President Ted Moroz.
There are 100 Beer Store locations in the GTA, Timmins, Sudbury, North Bay, Orillia, Barrie, Ottawa, Kingston, Belleville, Peterborough, London, Sarnia, Windsor, St. Catharines, Welland, Niagara Falls, Cambridge, Kitchener, Burlington, Hamilton, and Guelph, among other locations, that will remain open.
A full list of locations is here.
As for Mississauga, the following locations will be open:
- 6780 Town Centre Circle
- 5800 McLaughlin Rd.
- 3154 Hurontario St.
- 420 Lakeshore Rd. E.
Will you be enjoying some new beer after the holidays?
- Several Beer Store locations will be open on Boxing Day in Mississauga
- One Mississauga Beer Store Location Will Be Open on Labour Day
- Beer Store Prepared to Battle Doug Ford Over Beer in Corner Stores
- One Beer Store location will remain open in Mississauga on Thanksgiving
- The Beer Store to remain open amid spread of COVID-19
- Mississauga man charged after hate-motivated incident
- Mississauga student receives one of Canada's most coveted scholarships
- Quebec says 41 students and staff tested positive for COVID-19 since reopening
- Ontario secondary schools have room for improvement: report
- Man chains himself to tree outside of hard-hit Mississauga long-term care home to demand change