These Chicken Products are Being Recalled in Mississauga
If you were planning on serving up certain chicken products in the near future you may be disappointed to hear that some products are being recalled in Mississauga - and across the country.
In order to prevent illnesses associated with frozen raw chicken products, and out of caution, No Name is voluntarily recalling all of its breaded frozen chicken products.
These products, according to a Loblaw Companies Limited press release, include No Name Chicken Nuggets 907g, 2.0kg, and 3.0kg boxes, No Name Chicken Strips: 907g and 2.0kg boxes, No Name Chicken Burgers: 1.0kg, 2.0kg, and 3.0kg boxes, and $10 Chicken Fries: 1.8kg bags.
The recall includes all lot codes, sold on or before Feb. 8, 2019.
The products were sold at the following stores in Canada.
Ontario: Fortinos, Loblaws, No Frills, Real Canadian Superstore, Real Canadian Wholesale Club, Valumart, Your Independent Grocer, Zehrs, and affiliated independent stores
Atlantic: Atlantic Superstore, Cash & Carry, Dominion, No Frills, Your Independent Grocer, and affiliated independent stores
Quebec: Club Entrepot, Maxi, Maxi & Cie, Presto, Provigo, Provigo le Marche, AXEP, and Intermarche.
West: Extra Foods, No Frills, Real Canadian Superstore, Real Canadian Wholesale Club, Your Independent Grocer, and affiliated independent stores.
All recalled products have been removed from store shelves.
In order to further prevent illnesses associated with frozen raw chicken products, No Name will introduce 100 per cent fully cooked frozen chicken nuggets, strips and burgers.
Customers who have purchased recalled products can return them to any store where No Nameproducts are sold. Full refunds will be provided.
- Chicken Burgers Recalled for Salmonella Risk in Mississauga
- Longo's Chicken Wraps Recalled for Possible Listeria
- Multiple burger products recalled from stores due to presence of wood pieces
- Popular Chicken Nuggets Recalled Due to Dangerous Bacteria
- Cauliflower and Lettuce Products Recalled for Possible Contamination in Mississauga
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at Mississauga retirement home after employee tests positive for the virus
- Free bicycles available for Malton students who need them in Mississauga
- Skies will be clear in Mississauga for optimal Perseid meteor shower viewing
- PHOTOS: A look at the newest selfie spot in Mississauga
- Passengers aboard several early-August flights to Pearson test positive for COVID-19