These are The Top 10 Canada Music Tours of Summer 2018
If your plan is to catch a concert or six in Toronto or other parts of Canada in summer 2018, why not see if your favourite artist made it to the list?
StubHub, the ticket marketplace released its annual preview of Canada's summer concert landscape, breaking down the most in-demand touring acts of the summer.
This year is clearly a mix of preferences.
While pop acts are dominating the list, the legacy bands are still up on the list.
And, this year, the 90s are showing a strong comeback.
Ed Sheeran tops the list again this year, beating The Foo Fighters who are second, Radiohead, and the Eagles follow in third and fourth place.
Former One Direction vocalist, Harry Styles is number five; Drake, U2, Taylor Swift, Shania Twain and Sam Smith follow.
Drake and Shania Twain are the only Canadian acts on the list. Last summer, The Weeknd had landed number eight on the list.
But the scene is quite exciting for 90s kids too. This is the first time Radiohead has made it to the list and the Foo Fighters last appeared on the list in 2015.
Closer to home, in Toronto the top five acts are a mix of pop and the 90s.
The list includes Ed Sheeran, Foo Fighters, Eagles, Radiohead and Harry Styles in that order.
There's a list of top festivals too.
Quebec City's Summer festival tops the list, followed by Ever After Music Festival. Osheaga Music and Arts Festival and Shambhala Music Festival take third and fourth place. And of course, the Boots and Hearts Music Festival is at fifth place.
So, which concert will you be heading to this summer?
- Mississauga Festivals and Events Make Coveted Top 100 List
- Canada Recently Ranked Number One on This Exciting List
- Huge Number of Mississauga-Based Companies Make Prestigious Best Employers List in Canada
- Canada's Wonderland Outranks Disneyland On List Of 50 North American Amusement Parks
- Here’s a Travel Bucket List for Canada
- Thirteen tickets won a massive lottery prize in Ontario but no jackpot
- UPDATE: Brampton teen drowns in Halton Hills area
- Mississauga enters first stage of reopening as COVID-19 restrictions loosen across Ontario
- Mississauga, Brampton vaccine clinics taking place this weekend
- Here's what's open in Mississauga under first phase of reopening