These are the pharmacies offering COVID-19 tests in Mississauga
Published September 23, 2020 at 9:43 pm
With the number of new COVID-19 cases rising, the Province is working to make testing more accessible and convenient.
Starting September 25, select pharmacies across Ontario will be permitted to provide tests—free of charge—for those who believe they may have been exposed to the virus, but aren’t experiencing symptoms.
Additionally, more pharmacies will be permitted to administer tests in the coming weeks.
These are the locations in Mississauga where tests will be available:
- Shoppers Drug Mart – 6975 Meadowvale Town Centre Circle
- Shoppers Drug Mart – 101 – 5602 Tenth Line West
- Shoppers Drug Mart – 1 – 5425 Creditview Road
- Shoppers Drug Mart – 7070 Mclaughlin Road
- Shoppers Drug Mart – 579 Lakeshore Road East
- Shoppers Drug Mart – 3980 Grand Park Drive
- Shoppers Drug Mart – 2470 Hurontario Street
- Shoppers Drug Mart – 700 Burnhamthorpe Road East
Tests will be available by appointment only, and those who go for a test will still be required to follow all public health measures, including wearing a mask, practising physical distancing, and frequent handwashing.
Stay the know
Subscribe now to receive our daily email of today's top stories in your city!