These are the pharmacies offering COVID-19 tests in Mississauga
With the number of new COVID-19 cases rising, the Province is working to make testing more accessible and convenient.
Starting September 25, select pharmacies across Ontario will be permitted to provide tests--free of charge--for those who believe they may have been exposed to the virus, but aren't experiencing symptoms.
Additionally, more pharmacies will be permitted to administer tests in the coming weeks.
These are the locations in Mississauga where tests will be available:
- Shoppers Drug Mart - 6975 Meadowvale Town Centre Circle
- Shoppers Drug Mart - 101 - 5602 Tenth Line West
- Shoppers Drug Mart - 1 - 5425 Creditview Road
- Shoppers Drug Mart - 7070 Mclaughlin Road
- Shoppers Drug Mart - 579 Lakeshore Road East
- Shoppers Drug Mart - 3980 Grand Park Drive
- Shoppers Drug Mart - 2470 Hurontario Street
- Shoppers Drug Mart - 700 Burnhamthorpe Road East
Tests will be available by appointment only, and those who go for a test will still be required to follow all public health measures, including wearing a mask, practising physical distancing, and frequent handwashing.
- Employees at Mississauga Shoppers Drug Mart and No Frills test positive for COVID-19
- Shoppers Drug Mart is Now Providing Same-Day Delivery Across Ontario
- Employee at Shoppers Drug Mart location in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Worker at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Shoppers Drug Mart About to Start Offering These Minor Surgical Procedures
- Police investigating reports of woman being forced into vehicle in Mississauga
- Police searching for suspects following break and enter in Mississauga
- Doug Ford suggests that restrictions on Mississauga could be eased after the 28-day rollback ends
- Data suggests restaurants, gyms not responsible for spread of COVID-19 in Peel
- Tim Hortons giving away free coffee