These Are The Most Expensive (And Cheapest) Houses In Mississauga Right Now
The Mississauga real estate market is currently being defined by its high prices and limited inventory.
In the GTA a total of 9,989 homes traded hands - this number is up by 18.9 per cent from the same time period last year.
According to Zoocasa, this year has shown the strongest rate of growth so far in regards to the selling price. The average selling price was up by 1.9 per cent in April, making the average cost of a home $820,148.
This has left many to question the real estate market in Mississauga.
So, we compiled a list of houses that sold for big bucks -and some that were sold at a more affordable price - this past month in Mississauga.
Neighbourhood: Central Erin Mills
- BREAKING: Fried Chicken Festival Changing Location in Mississauga
- Justin Trudeau Pledges to Ban Assault Weapons Following Mass Shooting in Mississauga
- Brawl Breaks Out Involving Knives at an Intersection in Mississauga
- Mississauga Company Hit With Massive Fine After Worker Dies From 30 Foot Fall
- Newly Opened Chinese Restaurant Giving Away Free Food Today in Mississauga
- These Are The Most Expensive And Cheapest Houses In Mississauga Right Now
- A Look at the Most Expensive (and Cheapest) Houses in Mississauga
- A Look at the Most Expensive and Cheapest Houses in Mississauga
- Stats Show Buyers Afraid of Real Estate Market in Mississauga and Beyond
- Double Digit Price Growth Expected in Mississauga Homes This Year