These Are The Most Expensive (And Cheapest) Houses In Mississauga Right Now
The Mississauga real estate market is currently being defined by its high prices and limited inventory.
In the GTA a total of 9,989 homes traded hands - this number is up by 18.9 per cent from the same time period last year.
According to Zoocasa, this year has shown the strongest rate of growth so far in regards to the selling price. The average selling price was up by 1.9 per cent in April, making the average cost of a home $820,148.
This has left many to question the real estate market in Mississauga.
So, we compiled a list of houses that sold for big bucks -and some that were sold at a more affordable price - this past month in Mississauga.
Neighbourhood: Central Erin Mills
- These Are The Most Expensive And Cheapest Houses In Mississauga Right Now
- PHOTOS: The cheapest (and most expensive houses) sold in Mississauga
- A Look at the Most Expensive (and Cheapest) Houses in Mississauga
- A Look at the Most Expensive and Cheapest Houses in Mississauga
- Double Digit Price Growth Expected in Mississauga Homes This Year