These Are The Most Expensive And Cheapest Houses In Mississauga Right Now
If you are currently looking for a home in Mississauga, you may be having some difficulties.
The Mississauga real estate market is currently being defined by its high prices and limited inventory.
In April 2019, Zoocasa reported the strongest rate of growth so far in regards to the selling price. The average selling price was up by 1.9 per cent, making the average cost of a home $820,148.
About 900 Mississauga homes were sold in April 2019 resulting in a 16 per cent increase year-over-year. This has left many to question the real estate market in Mississauga.
So, we compiled a list of houses that sold for big bucks -and some that were sold at a more affordable price - this past month in Mississauga.
Neighbourhood: Port Credit
Neighbourhood: Sherwood Forrest
Neighbourhood: Meadowvale Village
Neighbourhood: Erin Mills
Neighbourhood: City Centre
- These Are The Most Expensive (And Cheapest) Houses In Mississauga Right Now
- A Look at the Most Expensive and Cheapest Houses in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: The cheapest (and most expensive houses) sold in Mississauga
- A look at average house prices in the most and least expensive neighbourhoods in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: A look at the least (and most) expensive homes that just sold in Mississauga
- One of Mississauga’s best-known bars will not be reopening
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at Mississauga retirement home after employee tests positive for the virus
- Mississauga students cannot switch from distance to in-person learning at random during the school year: PDSB
- Mosquitos carrying West Nile discovered in Mississauga
- Free bicycles available for Malton students who need them in Mississauga