These are the jobs people are least likely to leave
Do you work in the tech or healthcare industry? Have you considered changing careers to a different industry?
If you answered ‘yes,’ you’d be in the minority; according to a recent report, most people in those fields tend to stay in those fields.
However, according to the report conducted by Indeed, many people branch out beyond their current industry when looking for a new job.
In fact, nearly half of all people looking for employment search for jobs outside their field.
Those on the higher end of the salary spectrum tend to look for work outside less frequently than those who make less.
Additionally, those who work in an industry that has an abundance of available job openings are less likely to look outside their field.
Further, those whose fields aren’t as prosperous may be discouraged from looking for jobs outside their field due to a lack of confidence in landing something.
Below is the list of the 15 jobs people are least likely to move away from.
photo courtesy of Indeed
- Half of foodservice employees laid off due to pandemic still without work: report
- Here Are the Top 10 Best Jobs in Mississauga in 2018
- Here's What Jobs Young Workers Are Looking For in Mississauga
- Many Canadians planning to change jobs within the next two years: survey
- These are the most in-demand jobs for 2020
- Police on scene for males fighting with bats in Mississauga
- UPDATE: 82 year old motorcyclist dead following crash in Mississauga
- Ontario to announce plans for Stage 3 of reopening as COVID-19 spread slows
- Weather warning in effect for funnel clouds expected in Mississauga
- Hugely popular dessert restaurant coming to Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga