These are the Best Vehicles in Canada for 2019
Vehicles do not come in one size fits all.
The perfect or ideal vehicle for one person may not be well-suited for another driver.
With that being said, the Automobile Journalists Association of Canada (AJAC) recently announced the vehicles its members selected as the best in the country for this year.
The AJAC, according to a press release, looked at 12 different types of vehicles, since the best vehicle for someone may vary depending on what the driver is looking for.
These are the best vehicles in Canada for 2019.
Best Small Car in Canada for 2019:
Best Large Car in Canada for 2019:
Best Mid-Size Premium Car in Canada for 2019:
Mercedes-Benz E 400 4MATIC
Best Large Premium Car in Canada for 2019:
Volvo V90 R-Design
Best Sports-Performance Car in Canada for 2019:
Best Small Utility in Canada for 2019:
Best Mid-Size Utility in Canada for 2019:
Best Large Utility in Canada for 2019:
Best Mid-Size Premium Utility in Canada for 2019:
Best Pick-up Truck in Canada for 2019:
Ford F150 Diesel
Best Electric Vehicle (EV) in Canada for 2019:
Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid
Best Premium EV in Canada for 2019:
The winners were selected from 55 entries. These entries included last year’s winners and this year’s next-generation or significantly updated vehicles.
“Our journalist members are among the most discerning and objective automotive reviewers anywhere, and not one of them takes the duty of selecting these award winners lightly,”Mark Richardson, President of AJAC, said in the release.
“Canadians can look to this list with confidence, knowing that each vehicle has been chosen as being a standout in its segment by experts who understand the unique challenges of daily driving in this country."
All 12 of these vehicles are now eligible to be named the 2019 Canadian Car of the Year or the 2019 Canadian Utility Vehicle of the Year.
The winners will be announced as part of the opening ceremonies at the Canadian International AutoShow in Toronto on Feb. 14, 2019.
- Some Food Prices are Set to Rise Across Canada in 2019
- Record-breaking number of tourists visited Canada in 2019
- These are the most commonly stolen vehicles in Canada
- Canada's Wonderland is Building Longest, Fastest, Highest Roller-Coaster for 2019
- Election 2019 in Canada Seems More About Personalities, not Policies
- Outdoor water use advisory in effect for Mississauga
- Another Food Basics employee in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga woman celebrating Lotto win
- Arrest made after man allegedly tied used condoms to cars in Mississauga
- Mississauga experiences biggest spike in housing prices in Canada so far this year: survey