These 21 pharmacies in Hamilton will begin vaccinating residents 55 and over
With approval from the province, the city says 21 pharmacies in Hamilton will begin administering the AstraZeneca/COVISHIELD vaccine to residents who are 55 and over (born in or before 1966).
These pharmacies are providing the vaccine by appointment only to eligible residents who are in good health:
- Costco Pharmacy at 100 Legend Court, Ancaster
- Shoppers Drug Mart at 47 Wilson Street West, Ancaster
- Binbrook Pharmacy at 3011 Highway 56, Binbrook
- Campbellville Pharmacy at 35 Crawford Crescent, Campbellville
- Rexall at 60 Hatt Street, Dundas
- Shoppers Drug Mart at 133 King Street West, Dundas
- Shoppers Drug Mart at 2110 Rymal Road East, Hamilton
- Shoppers Drug Mart at 75 Centennial Parkway North, Hamilton
- Shoppers Drug Mart at 1300 Garth Street, Hamilton
- Rexall at 505 Rymal Road East, Hamilton
- Rexall at 640 Mohawk Road West Unit 21, Hamilton
- Rexall at 1395 Upper Ottawa Street, Hamilton
- Rexall at 1119 Fennell Avenue, Hamilton
- Rexall at 930 Upper Paradise Road 13, Hamilton
- Wal-Mart Pharmacy at 499 Mohawk Road East, Hamilton
- Westmount Pharmacy at 723 Rymal Road West Unit 200, Hamilton
- Costco Pharmacy at 1330 South Service Road, Stoney Creek
- Supercare Pharmacy at 410 Highway 8, Stoney Creek
- Wal-Mart Pharmacy at 500 Centennial Parkway North, Stoney Creek
- Shoppers Drug Mart at 25 Hamilton Street North, Waterdown
- Waterdown Pharmacy at 145 Hamilton Street North Unit 4, Waterdown
The start date for each pharmacy varies.
To book an appointment, you can call or visit the website of the participating pharmacy. You must have a valid Ontario health (OHIP) card or other form of valid government-issued identification.
The city says Hamilton healthcare partners are continuing to make progress in vaccinating residents who fall into Phase 1 of the Province's COVID-19 Vaccination framework.
"We are pleased to announce that as of March 31st, we have administered approximately 100,322 doses of COVD-19 vaccine - with 16.4% of eligible Hamiltonians receiving a vaccine to date," the city reported.
More information on how to book your vaccine is available at the Hamilton website.
- Hamilton pharmacies to administer COVID-19 vaccine for those 55 and over
- LATEST: 32 additional pharmacies to start offering COVID-19 vaccine in Hamilton
- Hamilton reps call Doug Ford's vaccine distribution 'reckless' after lower city pharmacies left out
- Shoppers Drug Mart locations in Brampton, Mississauga, and Ontario offering rapid antigen COVID-19 tests
- Pfizer vaccine offered in 8 pharmacies in Mississauga and Brampton to residents 55+
- Man shot in central Hamilton, street closed
- Brampton truck driver sentenced to prison after 2019 collision that killed three
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Married parents of two from Milton celebrating big lotto win
- Arrest made after early morning shooting puts Hamilton school in lockdown