There Is An Immersive Activation By A Luxury Brand Happening At Square One
Tiffany & Co, is unveiling a new collection at an immersive activation at Square One.
The “This Is A Tiffany T” activation will be taking place now until June 16. It will be located at the Grand Rotunda by Holt Renfrew in Square One.
On April 16, Tiffany & Co. unveiled “This Is A Tiffany T,” which is an immersive activation inspired by the brand’s Tiffany T collection. It allows visitors to step into the world of Tiffany T and capture Instagram worthy pictures.
The “This Is A Tiffany T” activation was first introduced at Yorkdale Mall and then travelled to Square One Shopping Centre, where it will be open during shopping centre hours from now through June 16.
Yorkdale and Square One are the only two Canadian locations to receive the activation.
The brand has also launched “Tiffany T Bar” at its Bloor Street flagship. The brand was inspired by the Tiffany T collection to introduce both ventures. Both ventures showcase Tiffany T creations in a modern, open environment, encouraging playful discovery of the collection and its endless styling possibilities.
Since its release in 2014, Tiffany T has become a global brand icon and symbol of style. The brand described the collection as “timeless and transcendent, the bold architectural lines of the letter T evoke strength and resilience.”
- Brampton truck driver charged for smuggling cocaine into Canada
- Alarmingly 20% of all Brampton being tested currently have COVID-19
- Mississauga boxing gym defying provincial lockdown orders facing charges by City
- Gun play has police on the scene at Brampton neighbourhood
- Mississauga ticketing for gathering in parks to home hair salons and more