The number of new cases in Peel Region today the lowest this month
Peel Region has seen a significant drop in new COVID-19 cases today, the lowest number since the beginning of December.
Provincial government data shows 386 new cases in Peel (Dec. 11) which is down 129 new cases from yesterday.
These numbers reflect what has happened across Ontario in the past 24-hours where the daily numbers also show a decline in new cases to 1,848.
Decreases in the number of new hospitalizations and patients receiving ventilation is also being reported today.
However, 45 people have died in the past day because of the virus.
Daily increases in other areas of Ontario show 469 new cases in Toronto, 205 in York Region and 57 in Halton Region.
- Ontario reports lowest COVID numbers since October as Peel Region stays under 200 cases today
- Ontario, Peel Region show drop in COVID cases today, but technical issues may be the reason
- Peel Region has highest number of new COVID-19 cases in Ontario today
- Ontario sees significant drop in new COVID-19 cases today, Peel Region numbers remain steady
- New COVID cases in Peel Region follow provincial trend for daily numbers
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- House of the Week: $6.5 mil home with wine cellar and outdoor kitchen
- Province issues two new emergency orders to combat rise in hospitalizations in Mississauga and Brampton
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of fatal two vehicle rollover crash in Brampton
- PHOTOS: What the old Tim Hortons building in Mississauga look like now