The New Toy Every Mississauga Child is Going to Want
A popular children’s toy manufacturer announced a new, interactive toy that kids can teach how to fly.
Spin Master announced the launch of Owleez today, which is an interactive toy that can fill the role of a pet, and it can actually fly--with the assistance of its owner.
Owleez is capable of responding to touch, and comes with more than 100 interactive sounds and movements.
It’s made of durable and lightweight materials so if it crashes it won’t be destroyed (maybe phone manufacturers should look into this tech?).
“We are incredibly excited to introduce Owleez, our first ever interactive toy pet that can fly,” Kate Keller, VP of Marketing RC, said in a news release. “The combination of an interactive toy pet that children can actually teach how to fly is truly innovative. It’s extremely satisfying for kids to see the result of the love and care they put into their own Owleez toy pet. They experience the delight and reward knowing it is something that they taught it to do.”
The new toy is the result of some extensive research from the Spin Master team--they found that 81 percent of the kids they surveyed said they wanted a pet that could fly, and 91 percent said flying was the superpower they coveted most.
Owleez will arrive on store shelves October 4; just in time for the holidays--it’s already been tagged as a top holiday toy by Target.
- Boston Pizza selling smile-pizzas to provide funding for Kids Help Phone
- Peel Police Have Created an Interactive Crime Map
- Are Kids in Mississauga Getting Enough Physical Activity?
- Child care centre for children of front line workers opening in Mississauga
- COVID-19: Trudeau announces massive funding for Kids Help Phone and programs for seniors
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- Police investigating unknown remains discovered in Mississauga
- 120 workers test positive for COVID-19 in outbreak on Ontario farm
- Doug Ford plans to extend state of emergency in Ontario until June 30
- PHOTOS: Massive $50,000,000 mansion with gold-lining is for sale in Mississauga