The Most Unique Bar in Mississauga: The Old Stable Pub
How do I describe this place? At first glance, it looks like a tiny, tucked-away bar.
When you walk in, however, you feel like you've stepped into a legit western barn. There are deer heads on the wall and saddles all over the place. Oh, and this place -- called The Old Stable Pub -- is a straight-up Polish bar/restaurant.
This is pretty much the entire place outside of some bar seats.
The menu is small and filled with polish dishes that include cabbage rolls, pierogis, beef stew and chilli. The server said everything is made in-house and once he brought the pierogis and tasted it, I believed him. The pierogis (which were in the top 5 pierogis) come in potato and meat varieties, so they're good for vegetarian and carnivorous diners alike. The cabbage rolls where really good but I don’t have them much at restaurants and the chilli was delicous.
Try this place is you want to see a truly different restaurant! It's awesome!
Chili and beef stew
- Emergency Services Responding To Active House Fire in Mississauga
- Two Mississauga Women Celebrating Big Lotto Win
- A Flood Outlook in Currently Effect for Mississauga
- Police Searching for Possible Contractor Wanted for Uttering Threats in Mississauga
- Here's How You Can Get A Dozen Doughnuts For $1 This Week