The Mississauga library will be holding a virtual series you don't want to miss
Enjoy cosy Friday nights at home with the return of Mississauga Library’s Virtual Author Talks Series.
Mississauga Library is making it easier to plan your cosy Friday nights at home with the return of its virtual Author Talks series, featuring a new lineup of great authors you won’t want to miss.
Suitable for ages 13 and up, participants can hear authors read from their books, ask questions and learn about the author’s writing process and how they craft their captivating stories.
All Author Talks are free with registration.
- The Mississauga Library will be featuring a virtual series every Friday starting this week
- Mississauga offering virtual work-outs, concerts and author talks amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Speak directly with six bestselling authors in these free events
- Mississauga author releases two diverse books for children
- Mississauga author makes splash in the literary world with diverse books for kids
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Costco scam targeting residents in Mississauga and Brampton
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Mississauga's 5 ugliest buildings
- Motorcyclist hospitalized after colliding with vehicle in Mississauga