The Mississauga library will be holding a virtual series you don't want to miss
Enjoy cosy Friday nights at home with the return of Mississauga Library’s Virtual Author Talks Series.
Mississauga Library is making it easier to plan your cosy Friday nights at home with the return of its virtual Author Talks series, featuring a new lineup of great authors you won’t want to miss.
Suitable for ages 13 and up, participants can hear authors read from their books, ask questions and learn about the author’s writing process and how they craft their captivating stories.
All Author Talks are free with registration.
- Mississauga offering virtual work-outs, concerts and author talks amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Speak directly with six bestselling authors in these free events
- Mississauga author releases two diverse books for children
- Giant Tiger organizing virtual concert series to thank front-line workers
- Toronto Mayor Tory says early talks underway with Jays, Raptors on possible return
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Top 5 biryani in Mississauga
- Here’s what you need to know about quarantine hotels in Mississauga
- Employee at Loblaws in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Brampton and Mississauga Lowe's locations hosting hiring day to fill 240 positions