The Mississauga Continuing and Adult Education Centre is moving
If you frequent the Peel District School Board's Mississauga Continuing and Adult Education Centre, you should note that it is moving.
The school board announced that as of Dec. 14, the centre will be moving from 100 Elm Dr. to 1490 Ogden Ave. (formerly Gordon Graydon Memorial Secondary School).
All programs and services will be relocating.
As of 4 p.m. on Dec. 11, the current location will be closed to all staff and students. Online programs will continue until Dec. 18 and resume on Jan. 4, 2021, after the winter break.
The new location for in-person programs and services will open at a date that has not yet been determined.
The board says that the entrance for the new Continuing and Adult Education Centre location will be through the cafeteria on the south side of the school. The parking entrance is on the south side of Ogden Avenue.
All telephone numbers and extensions will remain the same.
- Meeting About Possible Closure of Gordon Graydon School in Mississauga Coming Up
- Sheridan College and Other School Programs Closing Due to Snow
- Exciting Continuing Education Programs Offered by McMaster University in Mississauga
- McMaster’s Exciting Continuing Education Programs Giving Students Incredible Career Opportunities in Mississauga
- Some evening programs in Mississauga cancelled due to snow
- Mississauga and Brampton residents can expect changes to garbage collection
- Health Canada issues major recalls for products at Costco and various stores
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- Ontario premier Doug Ford in isolation
- Man charged with allegedly using fake COVID-19 document at Pearson Airport in Mississauga