The list grows for COVID workplace closures in Mississauga and Brampton, 16 in Peel Region now
Published April 30, 2021 at 6:17 pm
A week ago Peel Public Health said it would start naming workplaces in Misissauga, Brampton and Caledon where five or more people have been infected with COVID-19.
That number has now reached 16 with five more workplaces faced with closure orders today (April 20)
The new ones added to the list are:
- Aluma Systems, 44 Simpson Rd, Caledon
- Massiv Aotmated Systems, 2550 Avenue E., Brampton
- TJX Canada Distribution Centre, 3185 American Dr., Mississauga
- TJX Canada Distribution Centre, 55 West Dr., Brampton
- Amazon Fulfillment Centre, 7995 Winston Churchill Blvd., Brampton
A closure happens when five or more people at a workplace test positive for COVID-19 within a period of 14 days. A full closure applies to an entire workplace premises while a partial closure may apply to a mass dismissal of a shift or work area.
insauga's Editorial Standards and Policies