The Keg is opening a brand new restaurant in Mississauga
When one door closes, another one opens.
Last year, Bier Markt, a popular chain that operates multiple locations throughout Canada, closed its Square One-area location and rumours about what would take its place ran rampant.
Well, it looks like one of those rumours was, in fact, true.
The Keg, the upscale casual chain known for its succulent steaks and twice-baked potatoes, will be taking over the location in the not-too-distant future.
The space is currently being renovated.
While many probably miss Bier Markt and its commendable list of over 150 beers, The Keg is a good fit for an area in need of an atmospheric steak house—especially since Ruth Chris moved its Square One-area location to Dixon Road a few years ago.
The Keg, a popular spot for dates and birthdays, offers steaks, prime rib, seafood, burgers and a variety of popular apps and sides, including escargot, baked brie, tuna tartare, fried cauliflower, rice, baked potatoes and more.
The Keg's official website says the new location will be opening this fall.
Cover photo courtesy of The Keg’s official Facebook page
- Ruth's Chris Steak House Mississauga Location Moving to Toronto
- Popular dessert spot opening new location in Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
- Popular Casual Restaurant Opens Brand New Location in Mississauga
- A Brand New Restaurant is Coming to the Square One Area in Mississauga
- Jollibee opening brand new location in Square One in Mississauga
- $500,000 lotto winner from Mississauga thought it was a joke
- Unvaccinated students in Mississauga and Ontario will follow stricter COVID outbreak rules, Ontario top doc says
- Brampton restaurant ordered to pay $13K in missed wages to former cook
- Burlington residents now have an additional splash pad to check out this summer
- Residential fire in Brampton closes down roadway Tuesday night