The Identity Crisis releases new video "The Mask"
Mississauga’s alt-rock/hip-hop/dance music innovator Paul Castro (professionally known as THE iDENTiTY CRiSiS) is back with a new music video for his single “The Mask”. This is the latest offering from his most recent album “I Hate the F Word”.
Directed and produced by ReDEFining Films (Jean-Paul Carthy, Emily Livingston), the video pairs cutting edge visuals with a nod to b-boy culture, featuring Mississauga dancer Sam “Boye” Maehara.
“This is one of the best videos in my growing catalogue,” says Castro. “Sonically, it’s a futuristic mishmash of drumstep, alt-rock, drum and bass, and reggae. I feel that from a visual standpoint, the video matches the intensity and pushes the envelope artistically”.
For more information, check out theidentitycrisis.com
- VIDEOS AND PHOTOS: Massive Fire Causes Chaos in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Businesses Evacuated After Fire Breaks Out in Mississauga
- Mississauga Family Seeking Help After Grandmother Suffers a Stroke While on Vacation
- Biggest Japanese Food Festival Happening This Weekend in Mississauga
- Peel Police Investigating Collision In Mississauga