The Identity Crisis Drops a New Video "Empty"
Mississauga musician Paul Castro released a new video today for his single "EMPTY".
Castro, performs under the stage name The Identity Crisis. He is a singer, songwriter, rapper, multi-instrumentalist, and producer that prides himself on making unique, cutting edge entertainment.
His captivating wordplay and dynamic showmanship have earned him opening slots for the likes of Stereos, Karl Wolf, Kitchie Nadal, Rob Base, Thousand Foot Krutch, the Junction, Grits, and Maestro Fresh Wes. He has also shared the stage with Shawn Desman and Danny Fernandes.
“Empty” is the new single, off of my album “I Hate the F Word”. It is about the constant struggle to achieve a dream that seems within grasp, yet still so out of reach. Going at it relentlessly for so long, and realizing the sacrifices along the way have kind of left me feeling depleted.
For the video, I teamed up with ReDEFining Films (“Waited”, “Rock and Roll is My Woman”). It was directed by Jean-Paul Carthy, and produced by Emily Livingston. We shot it on green screen, and they worked extremely hard to make it look the way it does. Some of those graphics are hand drawn! I’m proud of the way it turned out.
Check it out and like his fan page at www.facebook.com/theidentitycrisisfanpage.
- Police searching for suspect of sexual assault and robbery in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Two Pakistani restaurants closed for health violations in Mississauga
- Very Exciting Event Coming to Massive Entertainment Facility
- World premiere of huge attraction coming to Square One in Mississauga
- Canadian government warning residents to beware of convincing new SIN scam