The Heart of Port Credit is Back in Mississauga
Port Credit has its heart once again!
On Thursday morning, August 8, Port Credit residents awoke to some terrible news: the heart from the “#I (Heart) PC” sign was missing.
There was no information on the heart’s whereabouts or whether or not it was stolen.
However, just three days later, Port Credit BIA announced today that the heart has now been replaced.
It’s good to see the love being restored in this Mississauga community!
Cover photo courtesy of Port Credit BIA
- This Massive Entertainment Facility is a Hidden Gem
- 5 Hidden Gem Shows at the Living Arts Centre in Mississauga
- Hugely popular cheesecake hotspot coming to Square One in Mississauga
- $50 million park and community centre coming to Mississauga soon
- Local woman calls 911 because she’s late for her train