The Heart of Port Credit is Back in Mississauga
Port Credit has its heart once again!
On Thursday morning, August 8, Port Credit residents awoke to some terrible news: the heart from the “#I (Heart) PC” sign was missing.
There was no information on the heart’s whereabouts or whether or not it was stolen.
However, just three days later, Port Credit BIA announced today that the heart has now been replaced.
It’s good to see the love being restored in this Mississauga community!
Cover photo courtesy of Port Credit BIA
- More parkland is coming to one of Mississauga’s busiest neighbourhoods
- Peel District School Board says parents have 10 days to decide whether or not to send their children back to class
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Peel
- Province says two-way, all-day service in the works for GO Train line that runs through Mississauga
- Many Canadians concerned about returning to their office