The Heart of Port Credit is Back in Mississauga
Port Credit has its heart once again!
On Thursday morning, August 8, Port Credit residents awoke to some terrible news: the heart from the “#I (Heart) PC” sign was missing.
There was no information on the heart’s whereabouts or whether or not it was stolen.
However, just three days later, Port Credit BIA announced today that the heart has now been replaced.
It’s good to see the love being restored in this Mississauga community!
Cover photo courtesy of Port Credit BIA
- Employees at two pharmacies and a grocery store in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19
- Rental prices falling as the year winds to a close in Mississauga
- Mississauga man charged in connection with India call centre scam
- COVID-19 surge forcing paramedics to unload ambulances outside hospitals in Mississauga
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – December 3