The Heart of Port Credit is Back in Mississauga
Port Credit has its heart once again!
On Thursday morning, August 8, Port Credit residents awoke to some terrible news: the heart from the “#I (Heart) PC” sign was missing.
There was no information on the heart’s whereabouts or whether or not it was stolen.
However, just three days later, Port Credit BIA announced today that the heart has now been replaced.
It’s good to see the love being restored in this Mississauga community!
Cover photo courtesy of Port Credit BIA
- Shots Fired at Attempted Robbery in Mississauga
- Mississauga Rock Band Speaks Out Against Doug Ford Government
- A Huge Sidewalk Sale is Happening at Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
- Power Outage Affecting More Than a Thousand Mississauga Residents This Evening
- Some Ontario Landlords Are Sharing Tips on How to Illegally Evict Tenants