The Heart of Port Credit is Back in Mississauga
Port Credit has its heart once again!
On Thursday morning, August 8, Port Credit residents awoke to some terrible news: the heart from the “#I (Heart) PC” sign was missing.
There was no information on the heart’s whereabouts or whether or not it was stolen.
However, just three days later, Port Credit BIA announced today that the heart has now been replaced.
It’s good to see the love being restored in this Mississauga community!
Cover photo courtesy of Port Credit BIA
- Police searching for missing 13-year-old girl last seen driving a car in Mississauga
- Mass COVID-19 vaccination clinic opens in Mississauga
- Construction coming to busy GO Station and street to make way for Hurontario LRT in Mississauga
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- Stolen puppy returned to owner in Milton, truck remains stolen