The Food Trucks at Celebration Square All Summer Long
Celebration Square is going to be packed with fun events all summer, but what's a little fun without some great food to go with it? Thankfully, the Square has its share of food trucks that are ready to satisfy your hunger, whether you're looking for a hearty meal or just something sweet to enjoy on a hot day. Here are four food trucks that will be open for business all summer long at Celebration Square.
The Dimkin's Crepes Cafe
Nothing beats a sweet, well-made crepe, and Dimkin's aims to please. Their food truck offers crepes with a wide range of toppings, including chopped fruits and a Nutella spread. Their menu has also expanded to include items such as panini, waffle sticks and espresso based coffee.
This summer marks Dimkin's sixth year at Celebration Square, and the owner is excited to be apart of what he sees as Mississauga's premium venue.
One of the greatest joys in life is a simple hot dog, and - as you may have guessed - Top Dog specializes in them. Their truck serves up delicious gourmet hot dogs with a variety of side orders - namely their fresh cut fries and nacho chips, as well as a drink of pop or water to wash it down. If you're looking to chow down on a tasty dog, Top Dog is your best bet.
Who doesn't love a mouthwatering empanada? For those who have yet to try one, empanadas are a tasty breaded delicacy typically stuffed with meat, cheese, or other fillings. This food truck serves up Colombian empanadas with a variety of options, including Hawaiian and vegan for the non-meat-eaters.
While this will be their first time at Celebration Square, Delicious Empanadas has operated in Toronto and Mississauga for several years. The owner believes that the care and dedication put into the food is what separates their food truck from others.
Polar Real Tropical Fruit
Sometimes you're craving a popsicle. Other times you're craving a "paleta," which is a Latin-style popsicle that has become fairly popular in southern Ontario. Advertising themselves as a healthy alternative, the Polar Tropical Fruit truck offers 18 different flavours that promise to take you to your tropical safe haven: Coconut, fruit punch, pina colada and rum & raisin, to name just a few.
- Food Truck Eats at Celebration Square
- Food trucks, art markets and activities planned for Celebration Square in Mississauga this summer
- VIDEO: Food Truck Frenzy @ Celebration Square
- Here’s What’s Happening at Final Food Truck Festival in Mississauga
- Food trucks, farmers market and ‘crop circles’ coming to Celebration Square in Mississauga
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- PICK A SIDE: When should masks no longer be mandatory in Ontario?
- Special weather statement: Heavy rainfall in Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton
- Popular breakfast and lunch restaurant opening new location in Mississauga
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising