The Cake Boss is coming to Canada with a brand new location in Mississauga
Cake lovers, rejoice — a famous US bakery is set to open its very first Canadian location in our neck of the woods.
Carlo’s Bakery, featured in the hit TLC show Cake Boss, will be opening soon at 167 Lakeshore Road West in Port Credit.
The bakery specializes in a variety of gorgeous looking cakes and slices, as well as cookies, cannolis and other pastries.
While this won’t be the first time Canadians get to try Bartolo “Buddy” Valastro Jr.’s famous cakes thanks to their Cake ATMs (including one that opened in Square One last July), this’ll be their first proper location north of the border.
No opening date has been officially announced at this time.
Will you be visiting Carlo’s Bakery when it opens?
Photo courtesy of Carlo’s Bakery on Instagram
- Brampton truck driver charged for smuggling cocaine into Canada
- Alarmingly 20% of all Brampton being tested currently have COVID-19
- Mississauga boxing gym defying provincial lockdown orders facing charges by City
- Mississauga and Brampton may have seen last of the lockdowns, says Peel Region's top doctor
- Gun play has police on the scene at Brampton neighbourhood