The Cake Boss is coming to Canada with a brand new location in Mississauga
Cake lovers, rejoice — a famous US bakery is set to open its very first Canadian location in our neck of the woods.
Carlo’s Bakery, featured in the hit TLC show Cake Boss, will be opening soon at 167 Lakeshore Road West in Port Credit.
The bakery specializes in a variety of gorgeous looking cakes and slices, as well as cookies, cannolis and other pastries.
While this won’t be the first time Canadians get to try Bartolo “Buddy” Valastro Jr.’s famous cakes thanks to their Cake ATMs (including one that opened in Square One last July), this’ll be their first proper location north of the border.
No opening date has been officially announced at this time.
Will you be visiting Carlo’s Bakery when it opens?
Photo courtesy of Carlo’s Bakery on Instagram
- Driver flees on foot after rollover crash with critical injuries in Mississauga
- Police investigating after store robbed at knifepoint in Brampton
- Driver caught going almost double the speed limit in Milton
- Suspects sought after one male stabbed, another assaulted in Mississauga
- Driver arrested after crashing into a tree in Mississauga