The Beer Store to remain open amid spread of COVID-19
Good news for those who will be attempting to hide from the spread of COVID-19, you’ll still be able to do so with a cold beer or two (unfortunately, you won’t be able to enjoy one during the game, since most major sports leagues have suspended games).
The Beer Store has announced it will remain open despite the spread of COVID-19.
However, according to the announcement, The Beer Store has adopted stricter precautions and hygiene procedures that all store employees will be required to adhere to, in order to prevent the spread of the virus.
“We will continue communication with our workers, managers, including our joint Health & Safety Committees by keeping our employees and customers’ health and safety a priority,” The Beer Store said in a release.
Additionally, while stores remain open for now, this could change as the situation regarding COVID-19 continues to evolve.
- The Beer Store reducing hours; not collecting empties
- One Beer Store location will remain open in Mississauga on Thanksgiving
- These Mississauga Beer Store Locations Will be Open on Boxing Day
- LCBO stores to remain open during COVID-19 pandemic
- Beer Store Prepared to Battle Doug Ford Over Beer in Corner Stores
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- A look at what’s open and closed as Mississauga reopens more outdoor amenities
- Worker at grocery store in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Police investigating reports of shots being fired in Mississauga
- Power outage in Mississauga affecting 2,000 homes and businesses