The Beer Store to remain open amid spread of COVID-19
Good news for those who will be attempting to hide from the spread of COVID-19, you’ll still be able to do so with a cold beer or two (unfortunately, you won’t be able to enjoy one during the game, since most major sports leagues have suspended games).
The Beer Store has announced it will remain open despite the spread of COVID-19.
However, according to the announcement, The Beer Store has adopted stricter precautions and hygiene procedures that all store employees will be required to adhere to, in order to prevent the spread of the virus.
“We will continue communication with our workers, managers, including our joint Health & Safety Committees by keeping our employees and customers’ health and safety a priority,” The Beer Store said in a release.
Additionally, while stores remain open for now, this could change as the situation regarding COVID-19 continues to evolve.
- The Beer Store reducing hours; not collecting empties
- One Beer Store location will remain open in Mississauga on Thanksgiving
- These Mississauga Beer Store Locations Will be Open on Boxing Day
- Employee at Mississauga Beer Store location tests positive for COVID-19
- These Mississauga Beer Store locations will be open this coming Civic Holiday Monday
- Square One serving up mall food in new parking lot dining area
- All residents of Mississauga, Brampton 18+ who received an mRNA vaccine will soon be able to book their second
- Ontarians say initial vax appointments tough to cancel once earlier dose booked
- 34% of second dose bookings in Mississauga and Brampton went to Toronto residents
- Police seek assistance in Mississauga homicide investigation