The Beer Store reducing hours; not collecting empties
In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19, The Beer Store has announced it will be reducing its hours.
As of March 19, stores will be open from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday to Saturday, and regular hours—10 a.m. to 6 p.m.—on Sundays (stores that are only open 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. will not be affected).
Additionally, as of March 19, The Beer Store will not be collecting empties until at least March 31.
In related news, LCBO Stores across the province are also limiting their hours and will be open between 11:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.
Further, stores may be limiting the number of people allowed inside at a single time to protect both customers and employees from coming into close proximity with each other and potentially contracting and spreading the virus.
The Beer Store is reminding potential customers that they will continue to offer Beer Xpress home delivery and in-store pick up in select communities, including most of the GTA, Ottawa, and Kitchener-Waterloo—those who want to know more can visit their website.
- Beer Store and LCBO Release Civic Holiday Monday Hours in Mississauga
- The Beer Store to remain open amid spread of COVID-19
- Beer Store and LCBO Release Canada Day Long Weekend Hours
- These Mississauga Beer Store Locations Will be Open on Boxing Day
- Beer Store Prepared to Battle Doug Ford Over Beer in Corner Stores
- Mississauga student receives one of Canada's most coveted scholarships
- These Mississauga retailers are open (or opening) for in-store shopping
- Ontario extends emergency orders for COVID-19 pandemic until June 9
- A look at one of Mississauga’s most coveted neighbourhoods
- Mississauga to begin reopening outdoor amenities