The Beer Store reducing hours; not collecting empties
In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19, The Beer Store has announced it will be reducing its hours.
As of March 19, stores will be open from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday to Saturday, and regular hours—10 a.m. to 6 p.m.—on Sundays (stores that are only open 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. will not be affected).
Additionally, as of March 19, The Beer Store will not be collecting empties until at least March 31.
In related news, LCBO Stores across the province are also limiting their hours and will be open between 11:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.
Further, stores may be limiting the number of people allowed inside at a single time to protect both customers and employees from coming into close proximity with each other and potentially contracting and spreading the virus.
The Beer Store is reminding potential customers that they will continue to offer Beer Xpress home delivery and in-store pick up in select communities, including most of the GTA, Ottawa, and Kitchener-Waterloo—those who want to know more can visit their website.
- Beer Store and LCBO Release Civic Holiday Monday Hours in Mississauga
- The Beer Store to remain open amid spread of COVID-19
- Beer Store and LCBO Release Canada Day Long Weekend Hours
- These Mississauga Beer Store locations will be open this coming Civic Holiday Monday
- These Mississauga Beer Store Locations Will be Open on Boxing Day
- OPINION: Here's what I experienced at The Credit Valley Hospital drive-thru COVID-19 assessment centre in Mississauga
- Suspects, armed with a knife and gun, sought after Mississauga stabbing
- Male hospitalized following stabbing in Mississauga
- Houses in Mississauga significantly more expensive than they were just one year ago
- PHOTOS: Intersection gets a fun makeover in Mississauga