The Beer Store offering free delivery service for select residents in Mississauga
The Beer Store has announced a new pilot program that involves delivering beer to select communities.
The program would provide a free delivery service for seniors—those 60 years old and older—once a week from 10:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. on Wednesdays.
“We are very excited to be able to offer our senior customers this contactless option,” Ted Moroz, Beer Store President, said in a news release. “It’s another indication of how we keep looking for better ways to take care of our customers during this global pandemic.”
Those who wish to take advantage of the service must place an order of at least $35 by Tuesday afternoon at 3 p.m.—orders that are not placed before 3 p.m. on Tuesday will be scheduled for the following week.
Ordering can be done via phone by calling 1-888-948-2337, after which staff will walk customers through the process.
The project is scheduled for six weeks and will service the west and east ends of the GTA.
After the initial six weeks, the Beer Store will determine whether it will expand the program.
- Select Burlington, Oakville, Milton, Halton Hills Beer Store locations will open on Civic Holiday
- The Beer Store reducing hours; not collecting empties
- The Beer Store is eliminating single-use plastic bags in Mississauga
- Beer Store Prepared to Battle Doug Ford Over Beer in Corner Stores
- Select Beer Store locations in Mississauga will be open on Canada Day
- 100% of recent Mississauga and Brampton COVID patients not fully vaccinated
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Police investigating "reports of possible gunshots" in Brampton
- Mississauga grandfather plans to share big lotto win with his children
- House fire in Brampton leads to police diverting traffic