The Beer Store offering free delivery service for select residents in Mississauga
The Beer Store has announced a new pilot program that involves delivering beer to select communities.
The program would provide a free delivery service for seniors—those 60 years old and older—once a week from 10:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. on Wednesdays.
“We are very excited to be able to offer our senior customers this contactless option,” Ted Moroz, Beer Store President, said in a news release. “It’s another indication of how we keep looking for better ways to take care of our customers during this global pandemic.”
Those who wish to take advantage of the service must place an order of at least $35 by Tuesday afternoon at 3 p.m.—orders that are not placed before 3 p.m. on Tuesday will be scheduled for the following week.
Ordering can be done via phone by calling 1-888-948-2337, after which staff will walk customers through the process.
The project is scheduled for six weeks and will service the west and east ends of the GTA.
After the initial six weeks, the Beer Store will determine whether it will expand the program.
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- Fido and Rogers report Canada-wide service disruptions
- PHOTOS: Over 100 townhouses planned for brand new neighbourhood in Mississauga
- Here's where the new Automated Speed Enforcement cameras are in Mississauga
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19