The Bay introducing ‘buy now, pay later’ option just in time for the holidays
Two Canadian companies are partnering to ensure families don't have to forego holiday gifts this year.
PayBright and Hudson's Bay are teaming up to provide customers the option to buy items now and pay for them later.
The collaboration will provide shoppers the option to pay for their purchases, including the latest apparel, accessories, home decor, and beauty supplies, in four, interest-free, biweekly installments.
Additionally, the addition of PayBright to the Hudson's Bay website will include an optimized customer service that features digital assistants, dedicated service desks, and curbside pickup.
“Thebay.com is one of Canada’s largest e-commerce sites and we are committed to providing all Canadians with the best shopping experience in the country, from start to finish,” Adam Powell, SVP of OMNI Customer Experience with Hudson’s Bay, said in a news release.
“PayBright gives payment flexibility to millions of shoppers and we’re thrilled to deliver that service in time for the holiday shopping season," he continued.
- Many Canadians sick of digital customer service reps
- Amazon becoming popular shopping choice for Canadians this holiday season
- Grocery delivery service partnering with catering company to provide gourmet culinary experience at home
- Air Canada, Shoppers Drug Mart teaming up to provide COVID-19 tests for Canadian travellers
- New Payment Option Coming Soon to Costco Online
- Mississauga and Brampton face curfews, travel ban as Ford plans next COVID move
- City of Mississauga planning controlled burn of portion of popular park this weekend
- 401 closed as Mississauga woman killed in early morning collision
- 855,000 vaccines that were to have arrived last week are now in the Canada
- Mayor of Brampton Patrick Brown and wife celebrate birth of baby girl