The Bay introducing ‘buy now, pay later’ option just in time for the holidays
Two Canadian companies are partnering to ensure families don't have to forego holiday gifts this year.
PayBright and Hudson's Bay are teaming up to provide customers the option to buy items now and pay for them later.
The collaboration will provide shoppers the option to pay for their purchases, including the latest apparel, accessories, home decor, and beauty supplies, in four, interest-free, biweekly installments.
Additionally, the addition of PayBright to the Hudson's Bay website will include an optimized customer service that features digital assistants, dedicated service desks, and curbside pickup.
“Thebay.com is one of Canada’s largest e-commerce sites and we are committed to providing all Canadians with the best shopping experience in the country, from start to finish,” Adam Powell, SVP of OMNI Customer Experience with Hudson’s Bay, said in a news release.
“PayBright gives payment flexibility to millions of shoppers and we’re thrilled to deliver that service in time for the holiday shopping season," he continued.
- Amazon becoming popular shopping choice for Canadians this holiday season
- Air Canada, Shoppers Drug Mart teaming up to provide COVID-19 tests for Canadian travellers
- New Payment Option Coming Soon to Costco Online
- Canada Post urging Canadians to consider completing their holiday shopping early this year
- Canadians expected to spend less this holiday season in Mississauga
- Top 5 bakeries in Mississauga in 2021
- Cancel travel plans, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau urges Canadians
- Police investigate after shots fired at car in west Mississauga
- Employee at a McDonald’s in Mississauga tested positive for COVID-19
- New COVID cases in Peel Region follow provincial trend for daily numbers