The Bay introducing ‘buy now, pay later’ option just in time for the holidays
Two Canadian companies are partnering to ensure families don't have to forego holiday gifts this year.
PayBright and Hudson's Bay are teaming up to provide customers the option to buy items now and pay for them later.
The collaboration will provide shoppers the option to pay for their purchases, including the latest apparel, accessories, home decor, and beauty supplies, in four, interest-free, biweekly installments.
Additionally, the addition of PayBright to the Hudson's Bay website will include an optimized customer service that features digital assistants, dedicated service desks, and curbside pickup.
“Thebay.com is one of Canada’s largest e-commerce sites and we are committed to providing all Canadians with the best shopping experience in the country, from start to finish,” Adam Powell, SVP of OMNI Customer Experience with Hudson’s Bay, said in a news release.
“PayBright gives payment flexibility to millions of shoppers and we’re thrilled to deliver that service in time for the holiday shopping season," he continued.
- Many Canadians sick of digital customer service reps
- Amazon becoming popular shopping choice for Canadians this holiday season
- Grocery delivery service partnering with catering company to provide gourmet culinary experience at home
- Air Canada, Shoppers Drug Mart teaming up to provide COVID-19 tests for Canadian travellers
- New Payment Option Coming Soon to Costco Online
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- PICK A SIDE: When should masks no longer be mandatory in Ontario?
- Popular breakfast and lunch restaurant opening new location in Mississauga
- Special weather statement: Heavy rainfall in Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising