The Apricot Tree Takes Over Starbucks in Mississauga
If you've always loved iconic Mississauga hotspot The Apricot Tree, you'll be happy to know that its ambitious expansion renovation is complete.
The Apricot Tree Cafe has always been a local gem and a staple of Mississauga's food scene, in many ways because of its serene location and rich, decadent comfort food. About a year ago, the owners began moving into the space next door—formerly occupied by Starbucks—in the Sherwood Forrest Village plaza.
The cafe recently opened the additional space (it can now seat about 100 people) and began serving a partial menu. The original Apricot Tree side opened last week, and this portion of the resto is home to the modern and chic open kitchen.
As of now, you can only drink alcoholic beverages on the old side of the resto, as the new side is not yet licensed.
The new entrance is now in the back, closer to street level, and there's a new large patio that’ll be perfect for summer dining.
The new menu, which will be rolled out soon, will include most of their favourites and some more elaborate dishes.
- 18 Restaurants That Will Give You Free Food On Your Birthday Near Mississauga
- Massive Sinkhole Opens Up in Mississauga
- ROAD CLOSURE: One Man Dead Following Collision in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Here’s What’s Happening with Mississauga’s Biggest Residential Development
- Celebration Square Releases 2019 Movie Lineup