The 12 000 SqFt Mansion That Is Up For Auction
The Place: A master built 12000 sq ft estate with magnificent curb appeal that is situated on a premium lot on Mississauga Road area.
Address: 1945 Mississauga Road
Neighbourhood: Lorne Park
Price: (This home will be auctioned on January 31. Power of Sale Auction.)
Big Selling Point: Depending on how the auction goes you might get this house as a steal.
- 5 spacious bedrooms all with ensuite baths.
- Master bedroom has separate sitting area with fireplace.
- Gourmet kitchen with granite countertops, centre island and b/i top of the line appliances.
- Professionally finished basement with huge recreation room
- Second kitchen
- Steam room and sauna
- 12 000 square feet
- $34,381.82 taxes per year
- 5 bedrooms
- 16 total rooms
- 7 bathrooms
- 187.8 X 145.47
- McDonald’s showing appreciation for Canadian teachers
- Brampton driving school instructor charged with sexual offences
- COVID-19: Ontario reports 625 new cases and on track for 1,000 a day, modelling shows
- Peel not in second wave but situation can change "at any moment": Mayor Crombie
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 29