Thai Cuisine Experts Opens Third Location in Mississauga
If you're a big fan of Thai food and you live in the Lisgar neighbourhood, you're in luck -- the brand just opened a new location in your neck of the woods.
The brand currently operates three locations in the city. They opened a restaurant in the Grand Park plaza off of Burnhamthorpe last year and also operate a restaurant on Leanne Blvd. in the city's west end.
Now, their third resto, located at 6970 Lisgar Drive, is open for business and serving customers the comforting Thai fare they've come to expect from the growing brand.
In terms of food, the Halal and MSG-free menu includes various Thai staples and gluten-free dishes (if that's something you're looking for). The main dishes are between $9.99 and $12.49 (combos are a little more) and the menu has a selection of appetizers, soups, salads, coconut milk curries, fried rice, noodles and stir-fry. While the menu focuses on authentic Thai cuisine, there is one fusion dish called Thai-style butter curry.
Although you are free to dine-in, you can also grab your meal to go or have it delivered to your home.
- Three Teens Arrested Following Hate-Motivated Crime in Mississauga
- Mississauga Politician Rescinds Award for Community Leader Who Expressed Discriminatory Views
- 5 Places Outside of Mississauga to Road Trip To
- Top 5 Fresh Fish Seafood Markets in Mississauga
- Ontario Government Announces Buck a Beer by Labour Day