Thai Cuisine Experts Opens Third Location in Mississauga
If you're a big fan of Thai food and you live in the Lisgar neighbourhood, you're in luck -- the brand just opened a new location in your neck of the woods.
The brand currently operates three locations in the city. They opened a restaurant in the Grand Park plaza off of Burnhamthorpe last year and also operate a restaurant on Leanne Blvd. in the city's west end.
Now, their third resto, located at 6970 Lisgar Drive, is open for business and serving customers the comforting Thai fare they've come to expect from the growing brand.
In terms of food, the Halal and MSG-free menu includes various Thai staples and gluten-free dishes (if that's something you're looking for). The main dishes are between $9.99 and $12.49 (combos are a little more) and the menu has a selection of appetizers, soups, salads, coconut milk curries, fried rice, noodles and stir-fry. While the menu focuses on authentic Thai cuisine, there is one fusion dish called Thai-style butter curry.
Although you are free to dine-in, you can also grab your meal to go or have it delivered to your home.
- Mississauga retiree plans to buy car following big lotto win
- Police say body of what appears to be missing teen from Bradford, Ont., found
- One person injured in two-car collision in north Mississauga
- Missing Mississauga senior found safe
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of October 26 to 30