Text Message Issues Affecting Customers in Mississauga and Beyond
If your cellphone service provider is Rogers/Fido, you may be experiencing some recent difficulties with sending and receiving texts.
Customers with these providers have been reporting issues such as messages not going through, and occasionally having duplicate messages come in.
Rogers posted on Twitter several days ago saying that they are aware of the problem and are working to restore service as soon as possible. However, it may be some time until these issues have been fully taken care of, as some customers are still reporting problems.
We’ll update with any further news regarding this issue.
- CLOSURE: Fried chicken restaurant closed for health violations in Mississauga
- Unpopular Opinion: 'Free speech' is not a thing and good riddance to 'Grapes'
- 40 YEARS LATER: Canada’s Biggest Evacuation in History Happened in Mississauga
- Police offering $25,000 reward for information in Mississauga homicide
- Company creating close to 300 new jobs in Mississauga