Text Message Issues Affecting Customers in Mississauga and Beyond
If your cellphone service provider is Rogers/Fido, you may be experiencing some recent difficulties with sending and receiving texts.
Customers with these providers have been reporting issues such as messages not going through, and occasionally having duplicate messages come in.
Rogers posted on Twitter several days ago saying that they are aware of the problem and are working to restore service as soon as possible. However, it may be some time until these issues have been fully taken care of, as some customers are still reporting problems.
We’ll update with any further news regarding this issue.
- Mississauga and Brampton businesses will be ordered closed if COVID-19 cases found
- Peel police asked to investigate after OPP officer seen pushing a child during a confrontation
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- Mississauga and Brampton residents urged to avoid non-essential travel due to snow
- Pharmacies in Mississauga and Brampton to start offering 24/7 COVID-19 vaccinations