Text Message Issues Affecting Customers in Mississauga and Beyond
If your cellphone service provider is Rogers/Fido, you may be experiencing some recent difficulties with sending and receiving texts.
Customers with these providers have been reporting issues such as messages not going through, and occasionally having duplicate messages come in.
Rogers posted on Twitter several days ago saying that they are aware of the problem and are working to restore service as soon as possible. However, it may be some time until these issues have been fully taken care of, as some customers are still reporting problems.
We’ll update with any further news regarding this issue.
- Man shot in central Hamilton, street closed
- Brampton truck driver sentenced to prison after 2019 collision that killed three
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Married parents of two from Milton celebrating big lotto win
- Arrest made after early morning shooting puts Hamilton school in lockdown