Text Message Issues Affecting Customers in Mississauga and Beyond
If your cellphone service provider is Rogers/Fido, you may be experiencing some recent difficulties with sending and receiving texts.
Customers with these providers have been reporting issues such as messages not going through, and occasionally having duplicate messages come in.
Rogers posted on Twitter several days ago saying that they are aware of the problem and are working to restore service as soon as possible. However, it may be some time until these issues have been fully taken care of, as some customers are still reporting problems.
We’ll update with any further news regarding this issue.
- Major Weather Alerts in Effect for Mississauga
- Police Warn Residents to Beware of Serious and Ongoing Taxi Scam in Mississauga
- Doug Ford Gives Former Mississauga Mayor Hazel McCallion a New Job
- This Massive Kids Store is Closing its Doors
- Multiple Schools in Hold and Secure Following Robbery in Mississauga