Text Message Issues Affecting Customers in Mississauga and Beyond
If your cellphone service provider is Rogers/Fido, you may be experiencing some recent difficulties with sending and receiving texts.
Customers with these providers have been reporting issues such as messages not going through, and occasionally having duplicate messages come in.
Rogers posted on Twitter several days ago saying that they are aware of the problem and are working to restore service as soon as possible. However, it may be some time until these issues have been fully taken care of, as some customers are still reporting problems.
We’ll update with any further news regarding this issue.
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win
- Mississauga church youth group leader arrested for sexual assault
- VIDEO: Mississauga Youtuber Kyle Forgeard surprises his parents by letting them retire early
- Tech startups can apply for funding and get in front of industry partners with this opportunity
- Canada Post reports more cases of COVID found at Mississauga's Gateway facility