Teppanyaki Hot Spot Tako Sushi Closes Down
There aren’t many choices for Japanese Teppanyaki (as seen above) in Mississauga and now there is one less as Tako Sushi has closed down effective January 14, 2015.
There was a nice letter that greeted us at the door from the landlord and without getting into details it pretty much said “You didn't pay your rent!”
As mentioned above there weren't many choices for teppanyaki in Mississauga so Tako Sushi was a place people in Mississauga always considered when thinking of a Japanese restaurant.
Opening in 2010 Tako Sushi had a lot of promise and even made the insauga.com top 5 Japanese restaurants a couple of years back but falling off.
- Huge Snowfall Set to Hit Mississauga This Weekend
- Ontario Government Cancels Free Tuition for Low-Income Students
- Man and Woman Wanted After Five People Struck by Vehicle Outside Bar in Mississauga
- This Mississauga Resident is Kicking Off the Weekend With a Huge Lotto Win
- A Total Lunar Eclipse is Happening in Mississauga Soon