Temporary Park Coming to 5 & 10 Mississauga
Looking for an afternoon of food and fun? Mississauga’s got you covered this week.
This Thursday (September 15), the City is transforming the northeast corner of the Hurontario and Dundas intersection into a temporary park/community gathering space.
For this one-day event, residents are invited to visit the park and enjoy the food, games, entertainment and greenery. The event will last from 12 to 8 p.m.
The park is part of a series of temporary public spaces called the “Living Lab”, which is meant to experiment with new kinds of city spaces and give residents more opportunites for recreation and programming. The Living Lab activities are based on feedback the City received earlier this year from its Dundas Connects project.
Anyone looking for more information on the project or upcoming Living Lab iniatives can visit dundasconnects.ca.
- One of Mississauga’s Most Promising Musicians Reportedly Facing Serious Illness
- Mississauga Could Be Home to the Amazon’s Second North American Headquarters
- Special Weather Alert in Effect This Monday in Mississauga
- Here’s How to Avoid Fare Increases in Mississauga
- Major Road Closure Coming to Square One Area in Mississauga