Temporary Park Coming to 5 & 10 Mississauga
Looking for an afternoon of food and fun? Mississauga’s got you covered this week.
This Thursday (September 15), the City is transforming the northeast corner of the Hurontario and Dundas intersection into a temporary park/community gathering space.
For this one-day event, residents are invited to visit the park and enjoy the food, games, entertainment and greenery. The event will last from 12 to 8 p.m.
The park is part of a series of temporary public spaces called the “Living Lab”, which is meant to experiment with new kinds of city spaces and give residents more opportunites for recreation and programming. The Living Lab activities are based on feedback the City received earlier this year from its Dundas Connects project.
Anyone looking for more information on the project or upcoming Living Lab iniatives can visit dundasconnects.ca.
- Significant snowfall in the forecast for Mississauga this winter
- Mississauga school in hold and secure following nearby stabbing incident
- Brand new restaurant opens in Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
- Mandarin location in Mississauga temporarily closed for renovations
- Fatal crash closes major road in Mississauga
- City of Mississauga Moves Forward on Controversial 'Central Park' Project
- City of Mississauga Asking Residents to Weigh in on Future of Massive Park
- Part of Mississauga Park Shut Down
- City Hosts Open House on Massive Development Project in Mississauga
- Annual Art in the Park Event Set to Hit Mississauga