Temporary Park Coming to 5 & 10 Mississauga
Looking for an afternoon of food and fun? Mississauga’s got you covered this week.
This Thursday (September 15), the City is transforming the northeast corner of the Hurontario and Dundas intersection into a temporary park/community gathering space.
For this one-day event, residents are invited to visit the park and enjoy the food, games, entertainment and greenery. The event will last from 12 to 8 p.m.
The park is part of a series of temporary public spaces called the “Living Lab”, which is meant to experiment with new kinds of city spaces and give residents more opportunites for recreation and programming. The Living Lab activities are based on feedback the City received earlier this year from its Dundas Connects project.
Anyone looking for more information on the project or upcoming Living Lab iniatives can visit dundasconnects.ca.
- Police Seeking Second Suspect in Murder of 14 Year Old Boy in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Well Known Mississauga Buffet Restaurant Closed for Health Violations
- 5 Worst Parking Lots in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Body of Murdered 14-Year-Old Boy Found in Park Area in Mississauga
- Mississauga Company Facing Huge Fine After Worker Dies on Site
- City of Mississauga Moves Forward on Controversial 'Central Park' Project
- City of Mississauga Asking Residents to Weigh in on Future of Massive Park
- Part of Mississauga Park Shut Down
- City Hosts Open House on Massive Development Project in Mississauga
- Annual Art in the Park Event Set to Hit Mississauga