Temperatures set to plummet in Mississauga
We may only be halfway through November, but it certainly has felt more like January or February this week—especially since that impromptu snowstorm made Monday, Nov.11 particularly unpleasant for commuters.
While there doesn't appear to much snow in the coming days, a recent Weather Network forecast indicates that temperatures are about to plummet in Mississauga.
According to The Weather Network, today's pleasant 3-degree weather won't last, as temperatures are expected to drop to -12 overnight (and feel more like -19 with the windchill).
Saturday morning will be quite cold, with temperatures sitting at -11 and feeling more like -18.
Saturday afternoon won't be much better, as temperatures are expecting to sit at -4 (and feel like -10).
There will also be some flurries on Saturday.
Fortunately, the treacherous cold won't persist throughout the week.
According to The Weather Network, we'll see temperatures hit 5 degrees on Wednesday and Thursday of next week.
In the meantime, stay warm!
- Cold temperatures and snow in the forecast for Mississauga this weekend
- Snow and unseasonably cold temperatures in the forecast for Mississauga
- Freezing temperatures and flurries are coming for Mississauga this week
- More Snow and Extreme Cold in the Forecast for Mississauga
- Very Cold Temperatures are Returning to Mississauga