Temperatures Set to Drop in Mississauga
Although we've been blessed with a mild winter (we know it's not officially winter yet, but we are pretty deep into December, so we'll use the word with confidence) and it looks like that could change.
According to The Weather Network, Mississauga could experience awful and unspeakable lows of -21 degrees celsius on the night of Thursday, Dec. 15.
That's right, -21.
That is some polar vortex weather right there.
During the day on Thursday, you'll get to "enjoy" a high of -10 (which will feel like -21). The forecast is also calling for flurries.
Stay indoors if you can, Mississauga!
- PHOTOS: A Look at the Glitziest Houses in Mississauga
- Police Release List of Complaints Made to 911 Regarding Amber Alert for Murdered 11 Year Old Girl
- When You Do (and Don't) Have to Talk to Police in Mississauga
- Here’s How Much Canadian Home Sales Recently Dropped by
- UPDATE: Police Release Photos of Armed Kidnapping Suspects