Temperatures set to drop drastically in Mississauga
Another blast of winter is headed to Mississauga very soon.
According to Environment Canada, Mississauga could experience awful wind chill lows of -23 degrees celsius overnight (Jan 28).
That is some polar vortex weather right there.
On top of that, there is a 30 per cent chance of flurries expected overnight.
During the day on Thursday, you’ll get to “enjoy” a high of -6 (which will feel like -23). The forecast is also calling for flurries.
The rest of the weekend is expected to be just as cold in the evening.
Stay indoors if you can, Mississauga!
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- Police responding to male with firearm in Mississauga convenience store
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Roadway shut down after pedestrian struck by vehicle, seriously injured in Mississauga
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot