Temperatures set to drop drastically in Mississauga
Another blast of winter is headed to Mississauga very soon.
According to Environment Canada, Mississauga could experience awful wind chill lows of -23 degrees celsius overnight (Jan 28).
That is some polar vortex weather right there.
On top of that, there is a 30 per cent chance of flurries expected overnight.
During the day on Thursday, you’ll get to “enjoy” a high of -6 (which will feel like -23). The forecast is also calling for flurries.
The rest of the weekend is expected to be just as cold in the evening.
Stay indoors if you can, Mississauga!
- MISSING: 10 year old girl last seen in Mississauga
- Provinces full vaccination target may be hard to reach in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario
- Ten sites in Mississauga will soon allow backyard chickens
- OPINION: It’s time for Doug Ford to stop deflecting and work towards reopening Brampton, Mississauga and Ontario
- Linen Chest coming to Square One in Mississauga