Temperatures in Mississauga Expected to Reach Double Digits Soon
It has been a long winter to say the least but luckily there is light at the end of the tunnel. In fact, some may be happy to learn that temperatures in Mississauga are expected to reach double digits soon - really soon.
Tomorrow (March 14) it will be 12 degrees in Mississauga.
Although the city is projected to see double digits, there is still a chance of a few showers. But, the sun may be making an appearance later in the week.
On Friday showers are expected to continue and on Saturday there is a chance of flurries; however, on Sunday, although it will be zero degrees, the sun is expected to shine.
The sun is likely to stick around on Monday and Tuesday of next week as well.
Are you excited for the change in weather, Mississauga?
Graphic is courtesy of Environment Canada.
- Major weather statement in effect for Mississauga
- Very controversial, secretive business opens up in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Original News Coverage of the 1979 Mississauga Train Derailment
- Company creating close to 300 new jobs in Mississauga
- 40 YEARS LATER: Canada’s Biggest Evacuation in History Happened in Mississauga