Temperatures in Mississauga Expected to Reach Double Digits Soon
It has been a long winter to say the least but luckily there is light at the end of the tunnel. In fact, some may be happy to learn that temperatures in Mississauga are expected to reach double digits soon - really soon.
Tomorrow (March 14) it will be 12 degrees in Mississauga.
Although the city is projected to see double digits, there is still a chance of a few showers. But, the sun may be making an appearance later in the week.
On Friday showers are expected to continue and on Saturday there is a chance of flurries; however, on Sunday, although it will be zero degrees, the sun is expected to shine.
The sun is likely to stick around on Monday and Tuesday of next week as well.
Are you excited for the change in weather, Mississauga?
Graphic is courtesy of Environment Canada.
- Weather Expected in Double Digits for Rest of Month
- The Sun is Expected to Shine in Mississauga This Week
- Spring-Like Weather Expected to Hit Mississauga Soon
- Here's What the Weather is Expected to be Like in Mississauga This Week
- Chilly weather and potential flurries expected this week in Mississauga
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- MAYORS CHAT: Mississauga Mayor Bonnie Crombie chats about COVID-19, vaccines and tickets - May 11, 2021
- Three dozen Mississauga residents ticketed at outdoor gatherings
- Ontario pulls AstraZeneca from arms of Mississauga, Brampton reisdents over renewed fears of blood clots
- Most and least expensive homes in Mississauga