Temperatures in Mississauga Expected to Reach Double Digits Soon
It has been a long winter to say the least but luckily there is light at the end of the tunnel. In fact, some may be happy to learn that temperatures in Mississauga are expected to reach double digits soon - really soon.
Tomorrow (March 14) it will be 12 degrees in Mississauga.
Although the city is projected to see double digits, there is still a chance of a few showers. But, the sun may be making an appearance later in the week.
On Friday showers are expected to continue and on Saturday there is a chance of flurries; however, on Sunday, although it will be zero degrees, the sun is expected to shine.
The sun is likely to stick around on Monday and Tuesday of next week as well.
Are you excited for the change in weather, Mississauga?
Graphic is courtesy of Environment Canada.
- Province says two-way, all-day service in the works for GO Train line that runs through Mississauga
- Many Canadians concerned about returning to their office
- More parkland is coming to one of Mississauga’s busiest neighbourhoods
- Mississauga prohibits noisy cars after police issue hundreds of tickets
- UPDATE: Cyclist succumbs to injuries after collision in Mississauga