Temperatures About to Drop in Mississauga
Although today was treacherously foggy, it was mild and there's always something nice about a crisp winter day that isn't freezing.
Sadly, it looks like the lifting fog will be accompanied by plummeting temperatures.
According to The Weather Network, it's going to drop to 1 degree tomorrow and it'll feel like -5. On Thursday, we'll hit -6 (it'll feel like -15) and the minus temperatures will continue throughout the week. Sadly, we will hit -9 on Sunday and it's going to feel like -17.
That's right, -17.
If it makes you feel any better, there is no significant snow predicted for the coming days.
The fog alert is still in effect for Mississauga and surrounding cities, so take care when driving.
- Major Changes Planned For Services Covered by OHIP
- Vehicle Flips and Collides Into Pole in Mississauga
- Woman Who Worked in Mississauga Identified as Burlington Murder Victim
- Some Ontario Landlords Are Sharing Tips on How to Illegally Evict Tenants
- Biggest Japanese Food Festival Happening This Weekend in Mississauga