Temperatures About to Drop in Mississauga
Although today was treacherously foggy, it was mild and there's always something nice about a crisp winter day that isn't freezing.
Sadly, it looks like the lifting fog will be accompanied by plummeting temperatures.
According to The Weather Network, it's going to drop to 1 degree tomorrow and it'll feel like -5. On Thursday, we'll hit -6 (it'll feel like -15) and the minus temperatures will continue throughout the week. Sadly, we will hit -9 on Sunday and it's going to feel like -17.
That's right, -17.
If it makes you feel any better, there is no significant snow predicted for the coming days.
The fog alert is still in effect for Mississauga and surrounding cities, so take care when driving.
- Mississauga home involved in part of large fentanyl seizure
- COVID-19: Ontario reports 700 new cases, 104 of those in Peel
- Police looking for missing vulnerable female last seen in Mississauga
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 28
- Mississauga man charged in large Halton drug bust