Temperatures About to Drop in Mississauga
Although today was treacherously foggy, it was mild and there's always something nice about a crisp winter day that isn't freezing.
Sadly, it looks like the lifting fog will be accompanied by plummeting temperatures.
According to The Weather Network, it's going to drop to 1 degree tomorrow and it'll feel like -5. On Thursday, we'll hit -6 (it'll feel like -15) and the minus temperatures will continue throughout the week. Sadly, we will hit -9 on Sunday and it's going to feel like -17.
That's right, -17.
If it makes you feel any better, there is no significant snow predicted for the coming days.
The fog alert is still in effect for Mississauga and surrounding cities, so take care when driving.
- Archaeological artifacts found at site of a proposed hotel in Mississauga
- PICK A SIDE: What's the minimum amount to tip at a restaurant?
- PHOTOS: History-making, 18 million square foot development planned for Mississauga
- More snow coming to Mississauga this weekend
- Really Old School Restaurants in Mississauga