Teen's Car Impounded After He Clocks in at Ludicrous Speed in Mississauga
A teen driver is facing a license suspension after allegedly driving at an absolutely insane speed in Mississauga.
OPP Sgt. Kerry Schmidt recently took to Twitter to announce that a 19-year-old motorist was reportedly caught driving 246 km per hour on the 403.
246km/hr on #Hwy403 in Mississauga. 19 year old driver took his buddies car for a “rip”, unfortunately he wasn’t able to return it #7DayVehicleImpound#7DayLicenceSuspension #TakeItToTheTrack pic.twitter.com/8GiHRWgiw2— Sgt Kerry Schmidt (@OPP_HSD) February 5, 2019
Schmidt says the accused was taking his friend’s car for a “rip.”
Schmidt says the vehicle has been impounded for seven days—the same length of time that the driver will be without a license.
- Here's what you need to know about the new regulations for airlines
- UPDATE: Police search for missing Mississauga woman
- Police investigating hit-and-run in Mississauga
- Huge (and mysterious) changes coming to one of Mississauga’s most popular pizza joints
- SCAM ALERT: Utility companies urge customers to be vigilant ahead of holidays
- Teen Caught Driving Insane Speed on 403 in Mississauga
- Driver Caught Travelling at Insane Speed on 403 in Mississauga
- PHOTO: Driver Caught Travelling Over 200 KM on Mississauga Highway
- PHOTOS: Driver Charged with Stunt Driving in Mississauga
- Driver Arrested for Reportedly Driving Ludicrous Speed in Mississauga