Teenager Injured After Stabbing in Mississauga
Officers are on scene for an armed attack this evening in Mississauga.
Peel Police got a call at 7:36 p.m. regarding a stabbing in the area of Thomas Street and Tenth Line W.
A 17 year old was injured in the incident, police report.
The victim was taken to hospital with fortunately non-life threatening injuries.
The investigation is ongoing. Residents may want to avoid the area.
- BREAKING: Fried Chicken Festival Changing Location in Mississauga
- Justin Trudeau Pledges to Ban Assault Weapons Following Mass Shooting in Mississauga
- New Mississauga Location for Fried Chicken Festival Revealed
- Mississauga Fifth Most Expensive City for Rentals in Canada
- Brawl Breaks Out Involving Knives at an Intersection in Mississauga