Teenager Injured After Stabbing in Mississauga
Officers are on scene for an armed attack this evening in Mississauga.
Peel Police got a call at 7:36 p.m. regarding a stabbing in the area of Thomas Street and Tenth Line W.
A 17 year old was injured in the incident, police report.
The victim was taken to hospital with fortunately non-life threatening injuries.
The investigation is ongoing. Residents may want to avoid the area.
- Looks like Mississauga and Brampton will be moving into grey lockdown zone on March 9
- Oakville man caught speeding twice in 11 minutes
- PHOTOS: A look inside a mass vaccination clinic in Mississauga
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- UPDATE: Missing 13-year-old girl located in good health