Teenager Injured After Stabbing in Mississauga
Officers are on scene for an armed attack this evening in Mississauga.
Peel Police got a call at 7:36 p.m. regarding a stabbing in the area of Thomas Street and Tenth Line W.
A 17 year old was injured in the incident, police report.
The victim was taken to hospital with fortunately non-life threatening injuries.
The investigation is ongoing. Residents may want to avoid the area.
- Worker at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- VIDEO: Police looking for suspect who burned American flag in Mississauga
- Tim Hortons giving away free coffee
- City plans to rename Mississauga library in honour of Hazel McCallion’s 100th birthday
- PHOTOS: The most and least expensive homes in Mississauga