Teenager Injured After Stabbing in Mississauga
Officers are on scene for an armed attack this evening in Mississauga.
Peel Police got a call at 7:36 p.m. regarding a stabbing in the area of Thomas Street and Tenth Line W.
A 17 year old was injured in the incident, police report.
The victim was taken to hospital with fortunately non-life threatening injuries.
The investigation is ongoing. Residents may want to avoid the area.
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Ontario pulls AstraZeneca from arms of Mississauga, Brampton reisdents over renewed fears of blood clots
- Three dozen Mississauga residents ticketed at outdoor gatherings
- MAYORS CHAT: Mississauga Mayor Bonnie Crombie chats about COVID-19, vaccines and tickets - May 11, 2021
- Most and least expensive homes in Mississauga