Teenager Injured After Shooting in Mississauga
Officers and paramedics are on scene for a shooting tonight in Mississauga.
Police reported around 11:10 p.m. that a shooting had occurred in the area of Landsborough Avenue and Four Winds Way, near Mavis and Britannia.
Paramedics treated the victim, a 17 year old male, who was injured with a single gunshot to the leg. He has been taken to a trauma centre in Toronto.
The victim is in serious but stable condition, paramedics say.
The investigation into this incident is ongoing.
- Paramedics attending after male injured in shooting in Mississauga
- Paramedics Treating Male with Gunshot Wound in Mississauga
- Victim Taken to Trauma Centre Following Shooting in Mississauga
- Male Hospitalized After Shooting in Mississauga
- Police Looking for Suspects After Victim Critically Injured in Mississauga Shooting
- Police looking for missing vulnerable female last seen in Mississauga
- Mississauga home involved in part of large fentanyl seizure
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 28
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 28
- COVID-19: Ontario reports 700 new cases, 104 of those in Peel