Teenager Injured After Shooting in Mississauga
Officers and paramedics are on scene for a shooting tonight in Mississauga.
Police reported around 11:10 p.m. that a shooting had occurred in the area of Landsborough Avenue and Four Winds Way, near Mavis and Britannia.
Paramedics treated the victim, a 17 year old male, who was injured with a single gunshot to the leg. He has been taken to a trauma centre in Toronto.
The victim is in serious but stable condition, paramedics say.
The investigation into this incident is ongoing.
- Paramedics attending after male injured in shooting in Mississauga
- Paramedics Treating Male with Gunshot Wound in Mississauga
- Victim Taken to Trauma Centre Following Shooting in Mississauga
- Male Hospitalized After Shooting in Mississauga
- Police Looking for Suspects After Victim Critically Injured in Mississauga Shooting
- Nurse who worked at Trillium Health Partners in Mississauga dies of COVID-19
- Over 5,000 homes and businesses without power in Mississauga
- Child in life-threatening condition after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga: Police
- Average home price officially hits $1 million in Mississauga
- She picked up a ticket on a whim and won a big lotto prize in Mississauga