Teenager Injured After Shooting in Mississauga
Officers and paramedics are on scene for a shooting tonight in Mississauga.
Police reported around 11:10 p.m. that a shooting had occurred in the area of Landsborough Avenue and Four Winds Way, near Mavis and Britannia.
Paramedics treated the victim, a 17 year old male, who was injured with a single gunshot to the leg. He has been taken to a trauma centre in Toronto.
The victim is in serious but stable condition, paramedics say.
The investigation into this incident is ongoing.
- Paramedics attending after male injured in shooting in Mississauga
- Paramedics Treating Male with Gunshot Wound in Mississauga
- Victim Taken to Trauma Centre Following Shooting in Mississauga
- Male Hospitalized After Shooting in Mississauga
- Police Looking for Suspects After Victim Critically Injured in Mississauga Shooting
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Boeing 737 Max's very first flight after two deadly crashes takes off from Pearson
- This Mississauga neighbourhood has one of the highest COVID-19 percent positivity rates in Ontario
- Paramedics responding after vehicle crashes into Mississauga residence
- New Jollibee restaurant opens at Square One in Mississauga
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win