Teenager Dies After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
A 15 year-old girl has died after being struck by a vehicle in Mississauga, CP24 reports.
Around 8:00 p.m. on Friday night, Peel police announced that a pedestrian had been struck near Glen Erin Drive and Britannia Rd. W., prompting several road closures.
After the incident, police said the victim was taken to hospital with life-threatening injuries.
CP24 is reporting that the girl succumbed to her injuries and that the driver of the vehicle involved in the collision remained at the scene.
- Police Investigating Shots Fired into Mississauga Residence
- UPDATE: Arrest Made in Connection with Armed Kidnapping of 22-Year-Old
- PHOTOS: Here is Everything That’s Coming to the New Food District in Square One in Mississauga
- Police Make One of the Largest Gun Seizures in Region’s History
- Report Suggests Criminal Money is Driving Up Housing Prices in the GTA
- Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Woman Dies After Being Struck by a Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Hospitalized After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Suffers Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga