Teenager Dies After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
A 15 year-old girl has died after being struck by a vehicle in Mississauga, CP24 reports.
Around 8:00 p.m. on Friday night, Peel police announced that a pedestrian had been struck near Glen Erin Drive and Britannia Rd. W., prompting several road closures.
After the incident, police said the victim was taken to hospital with life-threatening injuries.
CP24 is reporting that the girl succumbed to her injuries and that the driver of the vehicle involved in the collision remained at the scene.
- Life-threatening injuries reported after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian sustains life-threatening injuries after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Hospital After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Cyclist Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga, Taken to Hospital