Teenage Girl Stabbed in Mississauga Motel
Police responded to a stabbing incident that occurred at a north Mississauga motel this afternoon.
According to police, a teenage girl was stabbed in the area of Argentia Road and Winston Churchill Boulevard when a fight she was having with another girl escalated, the Mississauga News reports.
Paramedics transported the girl to the hospital. Her injuries are not life-threatening.
Heavily-armed tactical officers and police dogs also arrived at the scene of the incident. Police have arrested one male and female, both thought to be in their teens, in relation to the stabbing. Charges are currently pending.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: First responders salute hospital workers in Mississauga
- Residents shutting their lights off tonight for Earth Hour 2020
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Update from the Peel District School Board regarding COVID-19
- Police looking for elderly couple last seen in Mississauga