Teenage Girl Stabbed in Mississauga Motel
Police responded to a stabbing incident that occurred at a north Mississauga motel this afternoon.
According to police, a teenage girl was stabbed in the area of Argentia Road and Winston Churchill Boulevard when a fight she was having with another girl escalated, the Mississauga News reports.
Paramedics transported the girl to the hospital. Her injuries are not life-threatening.
Heavily-armed tactical officers and police dogs also arrived at the scene of the incident. Police have arrested one male and female, both thought to be in their teens, in relation to the stabbing. Charges are currently pending.
- Mississauga grandfather celebrating big lotto win
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- A McDonald's location inside a Walmart in Mississauga has temporarily closed down due to a COVID-19 case
- Police searching for suspect following sexual assault at GO station in Mississauga
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths