Teenage Girl Stabbed in Mississauga Motel
Police responded to a stabbing incident that occurred at a north Mississauga motel this afternoon.
According to police, a teenage girl was stabbed in the area of Argentia Road and Winston Churchill Boulevard when a fight she was having with another girl escalated, the Mississauga News reports.
Paramedics transported the girl to the hospital. Her injuries are not life-threatening.
Heavily-armed tactical officers and police dogs also arrived at the scene of the incident. Police have arrested one male and female, both thought to be in their teens, in relation to the stabbing. Charges are currently pending.
- 121 workers at Mississauga's Gateway postal facility test positive for COVID-19
- New bus corridor and three new stations coming to Mississauga
- Subway can press $210-million defamation suit against CBC for show on chicken content
- Two provinces hardest hit by COVID-19 see cases trend downward over last-week totals
- Changes coming to garbage pickup this winter in Mississauga