Teenage driver crashes into pole in Mississauga while allegedly evading police
A Mississauga neighbourhood was taped off by police Monday morning after a vehicle smashed into a pole.
The incident occurred just after midnight at the corner of Windwood Dr and Andorra Circle.
Peel Regional Police say a male driver (16) and female passenger (15) were in the vehicle.
The driver allegedly attempted to evade a police check before turning the corner and striking the pole.
Police say the two teenagers then exited the vehicle and ran before they were caught and arrested.
The female suffered minor injuries and both were held in custody as of Monday morning.
- Vehicle crashes into pole in Mississauga: Police
- Impaired Driver Hits Pole and Police Cruiser in Mississauga
- Male injured after striking pole, flipping car in Mississauga: police
- Impaired Driver Slams into Pole then Arrested in Mississauga
- Vehicle Seized After Police Stop Speeding Driver in Mississauga
- Empty lot at major Brampton intersection being turned into hub of commerce
- Ontarians say initial vax appointments tough to cancel once earlier dose booked
- All residents of Mississauga, Brampton 18+ who received an mRNA vaccine will soon be able to book their second
- Square One serving up mall food in new outdoor patio dining area
- Cyclist killed on Hwy. 50 in Brampton, road closed for several hours