Teenage driver crashes into pole in Mississauga while allegedly evading police
A Mississauga neighbourhood was taped off by police Monday morning after a vehicle smashed into a pole.
The incident occurred just after midnight at the corner of Windwood Dr and Andorra Circle.
Peel Regional Police say a male driver (16) and female passenger (15) were in the vehicle.
The driver allegedly attempted to evade a police check before turning the corner and striking the pole.
Police say the two teenagers then exited the vehicle and ran before they were caught and arrested.
The female suffered minor injuries and both were held in custody as of Monday morning.
- Impaired Driver Hits Pole and Police Cruiser in Mississauga
- Male injured after striking pole, flipping car in Mississauga: police
- Impaired Driver Slams into Pole then Arrested in Mississauga
- Vehicle Seized After Police Stop Speeding Driver in Mississauga
- Man Seriously Injured After Striking a Police Cruiser and Pole
- Mississauga man still shocked over big lotto win
- Peel’s top doctor says Mississauga’s lockdown could work in short-term, says more needs to be done long-term to address spread
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – November 24
- Employees at Mississauga Shoppers Drug Mart test positive for COVID-19
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – November 24