Teenage driver crashes into pole in Mississauga while allegedly evading police
A Mississauga neighbourhood was taped off by police Monday morning after a vehicle smashed into a pole.
The incident occurred just after midnight at the corner of Windwood Dr and Andorra Circle.
Peel Regional Police say a male driver (16) and female passenger (15) were in the vehicle.
The driver allegedly attempted to evade a police check before turning the corner and striking the pole.
Police say the two teenagers then exited the vehicle and ran before they were caught and arrested.
The female suffered minor injuries and both were held in custody as of Monday morning.
- Impaired Driver Hits Pole and Police Cruiser in Mississauga
- Male injured after striking pole, flipping car in Mississauga: police
- Impaired Driver Slams into Pole then Arrested in Mississauga
- Vehicle Seized After Police Stop Speeding Driver in Mississauga
- Man Seriously Injured After Striking a Police Cruiser and Pole
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Mass test results are in from Mississauga condo revealing good news about the variants
- Top 5 biryani in Mississauga
- First responders attending to fire in Mississauga
- MAYORS CHAT: Bonnie Crombie chats about Mississauga - February 21, 2021