Teen hospitalized after being hit by vehicle in Mississauga
A vehicle collision has sent two people to hospital this afternoon in Mississauga.
Police say they were called at 2:13 p.m. for a collision involving two vehicles and a pedestrian at Erin Mills Parkway and North Sheridan Way.
The pedestrian, a 15 year old male, has been taken to a trauma centre with serious but stable injuries, police report.
The driver of one of the vehicles was also taken to hospital with injuries, the extent of which are unknown.
The intersection remains closed at this time.
- Two People Transported To Hospital With Serious Injuries After Collision In Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police investigating collision involving pedestrian in Mississauga
- Police investigating collision involving female pedestrian in Mississauga
- Police investigating fatal collision involving pedestrian on 403 in Mississauga
- Man chains himself to tree outside of hard-hit Mississauga long-term care home to demand change
- Mississauga student receives one of Canada's most coveted scholarships
- Ontario secondary schools have room for improvement: report
- These Mississauga retailers are open (or opening) for in-store shopping
- LATEST OUTBREAKS: List of long-term care homes with COVID-19 outbreaks in Mississauga - May 28, 2020