Teen girl dies after being mauled by three dogs in Ontario
A 17-year-old girl has died after she was allegedly attacked by three dogs at a home in Middlesex County, Ont.
Provincial police say officers and paramedics were called to the home on Thursday afternoon for reports that someone had died.
The girl has since been identified as Megan Fisher of Chippewas of the Thames First Nation.
Police say a post-mortem determined she died of injuries sustained from three dogs on the property.
They say the dogs are currently in a shelter under a public health quarantine order.
Police say their investigation is ongoing.
- Hamilton Police confirm teen struck by car in April has died
- Teenage Girl Stabbed in Mississauga Motel
- Mississauga Animal Rescue Organization on Mission to Save Dogs in Tennessee
- Canadians asked to wash mailboxes, keep dogs at bay, to ensure safe mail delivery
- Family of 62-year-old Mississauga man who died after police shooting call for inquiry
- Brampton truck driver sentenced to prison after 2019 collision that killed three
- Married parents of two from Milton celebrating big lotto win
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- $500,000 lotto winner from Mississauga thought it was a joke
- Burlington residents now have an additional splash pad to check out this summer