Teen girl dies after being mauled by three dogs in Ontario
A 17-year-old girl has died after she was allegedly attacked by three dogs at a home in Middlesex County, Ont.
Provincial police say officers and paramedics were called to the home on Thursday afternoon for reports that someone had died.
The girl has since been identified as Megan Fisher of Chippewas of the Thames First Nation.
Police say a post-mortem determined she died of injuries sustained from three dogs on the property.
They say the dogs are currently in a shelter under a public health quarantine order.
Police say their investigation is ongoing.
- Teenage Girl Stabbed in Mississauga Motel
- Mississauga Animal Rescue Organization on Mission to Save Dogs in Tennessee
- Family of 62-year-old Mississauga man who died after police shooting call for inquiry
- Canadians asked to wash mailboxes, keep dogs at bay, to ensure safe mail delivery
- Police Seeking Witnesses in Collision that Killed 15-Year-Old Girl in Mississauga
- Select Mississauga and Brampton residents between 18 and 49 can book vaccines this week
- Mass rollout of the 18+ vaccination sites in hotspots weeks away in Mississauga
- Couple charged following hate-related incident in parking lot in Mississauga
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Mississauga and Brampton rolling out mobile vaccine clinics targeting essential workers