Teen Dies in Mississauga Stabbing
One teen is dead and another is in hospital following a double-stabbing in Mississauga.
“We received a call at 12:51 a.m. for a disturbance at Lakeshore Rd. and Cawthra Rd.,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Mark Fischer.
“When we arrived we found two male victims suffering from stab-type wounds.”
The teens - both 18-year-old males - were rushed to hospital.
One was later transferred to a trauma unit.
“The first victim succumbed to his injuries in hospital,” said Fischer.
The second victim has serious but non life-threatening injuries.
“I don’t have any relationship between the two yet,” Fischer said.
There’s no suspect information.
The homicide unit is investigating.
Anyone with information is asked to phone 905-453-2121 ext. 3205 or Crime Stoppers 1-800-222-8477.
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- Give AstraZeneca vaccine to residents 18+ in hotspot areas like Mississauga and Brampton: Ontario Liberal leader
- PHOTOS: Over 100 townhouses planned for brand new neighbourhood in Mississauga
- OPINION: Ontario’s new restrictions are pure theatre and everyone in Mississauga and Brampton should be furious