Teen Dies in Mississauga Stabbing
One teen is dead and another is in hospital following a double-stabbing in Mississauga.
“We received a call at 12:51 a.m. for a disturbance at Lakeshore Rd. and Cawthra Rd.,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Mark Fischer.
“When we arrived we found two male victims suffering from stab-type wounds.”
The teens - both 18-year-old males - were rushed to hospital.
One was later transferred to a trauma unit.
“The first victim succumbed to his injuries in hospital,” said Fischer.
The second victim has serious but non life-threatening injuries.
“I don’t have any relationship between the two yet,” Fischer said.
There’s no suspect information.
The homicide unit is investigating.
Anyone with information is asked to phone 905-453-2121 ext. 3205 or Crime Stoppers 1-800-222-8477.
- Mississauga Facing Extreme Cold Weather, Freezing Rain Expected
- BREAKING UPDATE: Alleged Killer of 11-Year-Old Girl in Hospital with Gunshot Wound
- Kale Salad Product Recalled in Mississauga Due to Possible Contamination
- What's Open and Closed Family Day in Mississauga
- Male Arrested for Setting Playground on Fire in Mississauga
- Teen Dead After Stabbing at House Party in Mississauga
- Stabbing Incident Sends Victim to Hospital in Mississauga
- Police Arrest Homicide Suspect in Connection with Mall Stabbing
- One Person in Hospital After Mississauga Stabbing
- One Man Arrested, One Still at Large After Fatally Stabbing 18-Year-Old in Mississauga