Teen Dead After Shooting at Major Intersection in Mississauga
There was a shooting around 3:30p.m. today at a plaza in Mississauga, and there has since been one fatality.
The incident occurred on Hurontario Street between King and Dundas at a shopping plaza. The area is still closed for investigation.
One victim was rushed to the hospital in critical condition. The victim was Kamar Macintosh, 19, of Brampton, according to CP24. He later died from his injuries.
According to investigators, this was a targeted shooting. The suspect is described as male, black, five-feet tall, with a medium build. He was last seen wearing a baseball hat and a black hoodie.
The homicide and missing persons bureau have taken over the investigation.
Anyone with information about the shooting is asked to call police at 905-453-3311.
- BMW Crashes Into Chinese Restaurant In Mississauga
- OPP Provide Update Into Major Highway 401 Collision Including Four-Year-Old Girl
- VIDEO: Four-Year-Old Ejected From Vehicle During Highway 401 Collision In Mississauga
- A Guinness World Record Has Been Set at Square One in Mississauga
- Mississauga Restaurant Named Finalist in Exciting Competition
- Police Report Shooting at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Teen Shot in Mississauga
- Police Identify Victim of Mississauga Shooting
- Sherway Gardens Plaza Shooting Suspects Abandon Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police Identify Brampton Shooting Victim Found on the 410 in Mississauga