Teen Dead After Shooting at Major Intersection in Mississauga
There was a shooting around 3:30p.m. today at a plaza in Mississauga, and there has since been one fatality.
The incident occurred on Hurontario Street between King and Dundas at a shopping plaza. The area is still closed for investigation.
One victim was rushed to the hospital in critical condition. The victim was Kamar Macintosh, 19, of Brampton, according to CP24. He later died from his injuries.
According to investigators, this was a targeted shooting. The suspect is described as male, black, five-feet tall, with a medium build. He was last seen wearing a baseball hat and a black hoodie.
The homicide and missing persons bureau have taken over the investigation.
Anyone with information about the shooting is asked to call police at 905-453-3311.
- Arrest made after man allegedly tied used condoms to cars in Mississauga
- Federal wage subsidy to be extended to December, Trudeau says
- Police respond to person in distress in Mississauga
- Some regions moving into Stage 3 as Ontario continues its path to economic recovery
- Mississauga woman celebrating Lotto win