Teen Dead After Shooting at Major Intersection in Mississauga
There was a shooting around 3:30p.m. today at a plaza in Mississauga, and there has since been one fatality.
The incident occurred on Hurontario Street between King and Dundas at a shopping plaza. The area is still closed for investigation.
One victim was rushed to the hospital in critical condition. The victim was Kamar Macintosh, 19, of Brampton, according to CP24. He later died from his injuries.
According to investigators, this was a targeted shooting. The suspect is described as male, black, five-feet tall, with a medium build. He was last seen wearing a baseball hat and a black hoodie.
The homicide and missing persons bureau have taken over the investigation.
Anyone with information about the shooting is asked to call police at 905-453-3311.
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Costco scam targeting residents in Mississauga and Brampton
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Mississauga houses fly off the market as average sale price passes $1 million
- Ontario expected to expand COVID-19 vaccine eligibility again this week